Toronto City Workers Sick Days | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto City Workers Sick Days

Wynee said she made a mistake with the hydro rates and impact to residents.
Premiere has no clue but is running the show...start with her /

Oh did she?

Wynee said she made a mistake with the hydro rates and impact to residents.
Premiere has no clue but is running the show...start with her /

She is just starting her re-election push early. Knows that she ****** off a lot of people and is getting worried so time to prep for the next election.

seems like a perfect opening for Doug Ford to run against her...would make for fun politics and debates:lmao:

She is just starting her re-election push early. Knows that she ****** off a lot of people and is getting worried so time to prep for the next election.

The auditor general's report on Wyntario is appalling and while I jab at civil servants it is their bosses that deserve much of the blame. The summary in the Sun was enough to make blood boil.

There are good people in the civil service but I can't help but feel that they are afraid to speak out when one of their own screws up. Retribution?

Retribution? No. Its a circling of the herd.

indeed its a circling of the herd, and a ligitimate fear to be on the outside of the circle. My Dad was a civil servant for a while and laughed out loud at the non stop horse poopery where he worked , the outright theft of goods and services and corruption. There was no incompetence, these guys were really good at milking things to the max.
Dad was a pimple on the elephants arse compared to what went on where he worked, but he was pretty up front about anybody that wasn't on the program got reposted. That was 30 years ago, I'm sure it hasn't gotten better.

so what changes, oh we will restructure....with the same failed ppl

oh look the hockey team has lost the past 99 of 100 games
ok let's just switch the same players around

Let's feed some of this negative energy back into the grid.

Back
Top Bottom