Legit bike? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Legit bike?

Doh,

Just did

Seems like she got around

633,696 km, spread out over 21 years, is only 30,000 km a year, totally likely.

Totally!
It should be pretty sweet machine, well maintained to have done that actually!

Only 30k/year?

Not everyone lives in Canada and commutes to the States to work daily yaaa know

I can't imagine the torture of riding a KLR 30,000km a year for 21 years straight. One year sure, two if I was in a jam and couldn't swing other wheels but the same thing for two decades....no thanks lol.

For 1300$ who cares. This was my first summer on my KLR and I'm hooked. It might not do anything Great but it does EVERTHING.
The only problem with the killer is realizing you can be content with less than 35hp.

For 1300$ who cares.

The only problem with the killer is realizing you can be content with less than 35hp.

Problem is if it actually has 600,000+ Kilometers on it, the piston to cylinder fit might be in the hot dog in a hallway range. And it's highly doubtful it's putting out 35HP anymore, either. ;)

For 1300$ who cares. This was my first summer on my KLR and I'm hooked. It might not do anything Great but it does EVERTHING.

1995 for $1300??? and breaks need maintenance... I would think twice before wasting my money... it's freaking 21 YO KLR :shaking:

Can confirm, its 63 not 633k (guy still hasnt fixed it)

My 99 KLR had 86000 trouble free km when I sold it. My buddy is still riding it at 120 something km. Still runs great, still all original engine etc.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom