Anyone using or have used a LeoVince FAST 2? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone using or have used a LeoVince FAST 2?

Rob Star

Mall Santa
Site Supporter
I had one given to me. Its for a 2008 gsxr 600, but I think I can use it with my 2007 as its a piggy back, and will plug into my injector harness

Right now Im trying to get a quick shifter working with my 2007 GSXR 600

My options are, power commander (Requires a secondary fuel moduel on top of the PCV unit to make quick shift work) , or a flashtune cable. Both costly, so I want to try the LeoVince if it will work for me.

Bazzaz unit with extra modules to make quick shift work is also pricey.

Ecu editor, or woolich will not either work with my ecu, or give me quick shift function.

The problem with the LeoVince, is that I dont have a com cable or software for it. I have sourced a the missing parts on ebay, but I dont want to waste money to find out it wont work for me.

Currently I have two quick shift sensors, both pull style, one normally open, one normally closed.

I cant find ANY documentation on the LeoVince as they shut down that project a few years ago, and any software or hardware was banished from earth along with the project. I think they dumped it all in the black holes CERN are making ;)

Any insight is appreciated.

Im thinking the FlashTune cable is my best option if this Leovince unit is useless for me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom