The laugh at millenials show | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The laugh at millenials show

Late '78 here. I have several friends born in '82 - I lump you guys in with the younger Millenial weirdos. :D

Maybe, although I think it also does come down to the individual. My sister was born in 1986 and we are complete polar opposites. Also the reason why I have a bike, car, and condo and am contemplating/wanting a house in Durham, meanwhile she lives in a small place downtown and thinks cars are evil and people who live outside the core are 'weird'. I also tend to like stability in a job, meanwhile she only likes to work for places where she feels she can make a difference somehow.

Maybe, although I think it also does come down to the individual. My sister was born in 1986 and we are complete polar opposites. Also the reason why I have a bike, car, and condo and am contemplating/wanting a house in Durham, meanwhile she lives in a small place downtown and thinks cars are evil and people who live outside the core are 'weird'. I also tend to like stability in a job, meanwhile she only likes to work for places where she feels she can make a difference somehow.

Good for you, way to go (serious)

Not being mean, just curious.
Is she single?
Is she on the fat side?
Does she have a cat?

Just curious.

Married and thinking about a small dog :p

We have a match!

I thought it was kinda funny. Got to be able to squeeze a few seasons out

Can someone have an emotional support cat...at work?
Can they have dog at work?

If yes...

Then what happens if 1 or 5 other ppl are allergic to cats and that causes them physical problems?
Will they be forced to take allergy medication? What if some say they never had this problem before and they do not use 'drugs'?

What then? ...serious...
As I understand it, it's simply about reasonable accommodation.

If no one has any pet allergies then it's reasonable to accomodate someone who needs a support animal. If someone has allergies (and there's no reasonable way to accomodate them both after due diligence) then it's... unreasonable! It can come down to a question of who's doctor can be bought.

Might give it a shot but it seems like a bit of a one trick pony. I'm not sure how many episodes they can stretch out the humor before it gets annoying vs funny.
One and a half. I made it halfway through the second show. I thought there were some very funny moments but the comedy seemed forced and some of the delivery timing was off a bit. Admittedly I did laugh out loud a few times.

congratulations you fit exactly into the mold of generations past: car, bike, house is the burbs, I also see 2 kids and a dog in you future and possibly a divorce.

I fall in the millennial category I guess(1984), have 3 bikes, new car, detached house Downtown-ish, not sure how that helps, or hurts my argument, does that make me a good or bad millennial???

Might give it a shot but it seems like a bit of a one trick pony. I'm not sure how many episodes they can stretch out the humor before it gets annoying vs funny.

Thought the same, watched all 5/6 episodes so far, I can see them expanding on the romance with the daughter of the magazine owner, they may eventually move on from the Jokes about Millennials and get into other things related to modern live.

I am sure by now there are groups of millennials protesting that their feelings got hurt by the show etc.

Something to watch when there isn't anything else to watch.

I bet she goes on vacation a few times a year while you look forward to that week in cuba once a year.

As I understand it, it's simply about reasonable accommodation.

If no one has any pet allergies then it's reasonable to accomodate someone who needs a support animal. If someone has allergies (and there's no reasonable way to accomodate them both after due diligence) then it's... unreasonable! It can come down to a question of who's doctor can be bought.

Are emotional support cats recognized in Ontario?

Watched the clip...will probably give it a go when I run out of other things to watch. I consider myself the very end of Generation X (1982), so there are a lot of things people about 5 years younger than me do that doesn't make any sense to me, especially those born in the 90s.

Sorry bro, '82 here as well, and we're "gen Y". I think Millennials were born after 1990.

I dont think I'll subscribe to this one. Wife and I just started watching Wilfred, and it's hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom