The laugh at millenials show | GTAMotorcycle.com

The laugh at millenials show

TwistedKestrel

King of GTAM
Site Supporter
This is sort of a demographics test. Does this look like something you would watch?

[video=youtube;sMij2R-XL9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMij2R-XL9E[/video]

Watched the first episode...haven't gone back yet. ....haven't run out of other things to watch like news, etc.

Ha funny

Looks like The Big Bang Theory for the liberal arts crowd.

That clip hits a little close to home. :grin: Prolly hate-watch it in secret.

Looks like The Big Bang Theory for the liberal arts crowd.

That clip hits a little close to home. :grin: Prolly hate-watch it in secret.

I could stand BBT in the beginning... it was somewhat self-aware, before it turned into Laugh At The Nerds When You Hear The Laughtrack

Yeah same here. BBT is one long episode. Was fine for a while, but I gave up on it a long time ago. Wife is a scientist and still enjoys it from time to time.

Can someone have an emotional support cat...at work?
Can they have dog at work?

If yes...

Then what happens if 1 or 5 other ppl are allergic to cats and that causes them physical problems?
Will they be forced to take allergy medication? What if some say they never had this problem before and they do not use 'drugs'?

What then? ...serious...

Can someone have an emotional support cat...at work?
Can they have dog at work?

If yes...

Then what happens if 1 or 5 other ppl are allergic to cats and that causes them physical problems?
Will they be forced to take allergy medication? What if some say they never had this problem before and they do not use 'drugs'?

What then? ...serious...

I think it becomes a mess for HR/legal in the end. I don't think there would even be a clear resolution in the US, where they have the ADA

I'm enjoying the great indoors. Joel's funny, but as TK titled the thread, I like the laugh at millennials part.

Stopped after watching 20-seconds. Fake laughtrack is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Stopped after watching 20-seconds. Fake laughtrack is like fingernails on a chalkboard.
I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't even noticed it!
I just made a comment today about the horrible laugh track on the M*A*S*H.

A rather impressive lineup. Mclovin, Stephen Fry and the guy from Community.

Reminds me too much of Community though.

And I hate most millennials (being one myself, I'm baffled at how sensitive they can be.)

They might have saved a few tasty cliché items for the full show, sheesh.

This is sort of a demographics test. Does this look like something you would watch?

That was brutal. This type of thing is one of the reasons I got rid of the TV last year.

Watched the clip...will probably give it a go when I run out of other things to watch. I consider myself the very end of Generation X (1982), so there are a lot of things people about 5 years younger than me do that doesn't make any sense to me, especially those born in the 90s.

Watched the clip...will probably give it a go when I run out of other things to watch. I consider myself the very end of Generation X (1982), so there are a lot of things people about 5 years younger than me do that doesn't make any sense to me, especially those born in the 90s.

Late '78 here. I have several friends born in '82 - I lump you guys in with the younger Millenial weirdos. :D

I could stand BBT in the beginning... it was somewhat self-aware, before it turned into Laugh At The Nerds When You Hear The Laughtrack

Most shows get repetitive after a while. Your observation of laughing when prompted by the laugh track is pretty much on the spot. If you get away from the program for a while then come back you wonder why you thought it was funny.

That was brutal. This type of thing is one of the reasons I got rid of the TV last year.

I didn't want to predispose anybody's opinions but I find it completely repulsive. If CBS pushed the show through, somebody had to have liked it, so I was wondering if the target demo matched up with the vocal millennial detractors here

Last edited:
Might give it a shot but it seems like a bit of a one trick pony. I'm not sure how many episodes they can stretch out the humor before it gets annoying vs funny.

Back
Top Bottom