snow finally | GTAMotorcycle.com

snow finally

meme

Site Supporter
It's here, it's here, it's finally here! Although I don't think it'll stay and the wind is gonna suck to run this AM I'm obviously pretty excited.

I love winter, last year was not nearly long enough nor enough snow.

And gives me a good excuse to tinker in garage ND get snow tires on this aft.

Woo hoo, anyone else drive around with a crazy carpet in the trunk? I will.grow up next year.

You should never grow up. too many of them already. Don`t need it. Stay young.
Winter for me means Ski ing. Love it.

Winter in the city sucks. Slush, muck, salt spray, stupid drivers. It will make anyone a winter hater.

To enjoy winter you have to find something enjoyable to do with it. I'm still recuperating from last year's skate on the Rideau Canal. Rough ice + cracks = splat.

Skiing, to me, is falling down a hill wearing silly looking expensive stuff.

Maybe I'll dress warm and take Mulholland Drive type videos of GTA cagers driving in the snow. Any location suggestions?

Winter is seasonal and as such does not begin until the winter tire thread unhibernates. Snow. What is it good for? Oh, wait, that's war. Never mind.

Maybe I'll dress warm and take Mulholland Drive type videos of GTA cagers driving in the snow. Any location suggestions?

If there's a good snowfall, the Lakeshore/Bathurst intersection is usually hilarious

I live a bit north so I get drifts rather than mush. Roads aren't plowed fast and that's just more play time in the snow!

I didn't get tires on, got lazy and made soup instead this aft.

Stoking up the fireplace tonight with the smokiest global-warming wood I can find.

Wood doesn't contribute to GW. Any CO2 released would have been pulled out of the atmosphere by the tree while it was alive and growing. There's a balance there.

It's pulling hydrocarbons out of the crust and liberating its carbon -- carbon that hasn't been involved in the surface carbon cycle for millions of years -- during a century-long oil-fired global bonfire that's the real problem.

Besides, visible wood smoke is mostly just carbon particles -- soot -- that will precipitate back to the surface quickly.

So enjoy burning wood. :)

Back
Top Bottom