cc facts | GTAMotorcycle.com

cc facts

Last edited:
Let's see, diameter of earth is something like 8,000 miles. The very thin epithelium of breathable atmosphere is, what, 4 miles? Now stick a bunch of pipes into the earth and let them burn for a hundred years. Think Iraqi oil fires x a thousand burning for one hundred years. How is that going to affect the climate? Can we get the resident scientist on the courtesy phone please.

No it is not ... says Trump, refusing to help the Chinese play their game ... LOL

You see, you call it "pollutants" ... the 3% just don't see it that way, I guess they call it "nutrients"? ... it's complicated.

You just made me spray Coke Zero through my nose!

Let's see, diameter of earth is something like 8,000 miles. The very thin epithelium of breathable atmosphere is, what, 4 miles? Now stick a bunch of pipes into the earth and let them burn for a hundred years. Think Iraqi oil fires x a thousand burning for one hundred years. How is that going to affect the climate? Can we get the resident scientist on the courtesy phone please.

Excellent point. Also let's not overlook the suns role in this unfortunate debacle. I believe the sun contributes to the vast majority of global warming. You can't really blame the earth anymore than you can blame the bread when toast gets burnt. Think about it.

Excellent point. Also let's not overlook the suns role in this unfortunate debacle. I believe the sun contributes to the vast majority of global warming. You can't really blame the earth anymore than you can blame the bread when toast gets burnt. Think about it.

It isn't really that bad yet, is it?

Thatsfunnystuff

Back
Top Bottom