Sorry to say, I fell victim to target fixation. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sorry to say, I fell victim to target fixation.

Every day I thank God for Lu Lu Lemon pants.
Everyday I thank God I'm not in a super religious country. I'd be missing out on alot of simple pleasures in life

I've seen a few Lu Lu Lemon no no's in my time.

Once a few years ago my neighbour at the time was this cute little dark skin nurse. Omg.. totally checking her out while parking my bike, and I failed to drop my kickstand fully.....

the same reason why i ride a supersport on the street. To look good, why else?
Ss motorcycles latest fashion accessories. Lol

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I see we have a bot, Admins?

I heard a rumour that Mr. Dressup's wife was killed by someone distracted by a female's attributes.

Look where you want to go, but get off the bike before you hit someone.

I should adjust my commute to go thru Forest Hill. Post Rd doesn't seem to have the same visual interest. Then I get to Scarborough and get the Lu Lu Lemon - Walmart version, waiting at the bus stops, .... argh!

Maybe we need a Good Views - Toronto Neighbourhoods, sticky thread???

lol I've almost crashed before due to exactly the same reason.

Several quick scrolls with my mousewheel shows me there are no pics in this thread.

Value is severely diminished.

Close this thread quick, mods! If the hot chicks see this and become self-conscious, they're gonna stop wearing the sexy clothes. Then it's nothing but pantsuits all the way down.

Close this thread quick, mods! If the hot chicks see this and become self-conscious, they're gonna stop wearing the sexy clothes. Then it's nothing but pantsuits all the way down.
Yeah right, with all the attention whores out there, you think it's possible?

A well-aimed celebrity tweet could bring the whole shebang crashing to the ground. New year's resolutions are just around the corner, too.

yoga in yoga pants or riding a bike in yoga pants ... I ride on lakeshore where them runners run and ponitails swing left to right. on a 250 is a damn eye catcher (then a duc comes throgh and spoils my dream on being on a litter custom s1000r) - sloppy zeta! verry sloppy!

just imagine

someone out there made chicks on bikes damn hot

Could some of our males describe exactly how a female should dress to avoid the stigma of looking like an alleged whore?

You should learn to read

Attention whore, big difference, but hey people read what they want to read.

Back
Top Bottom