Sorry to say, I fell victim to target fixation. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sorry to say, I fell victim to target fixation.

Low rider

Site Supporter
Friday was forecasted to be a beautiful day. What better way to enjoy but to ride the bike to work?

Traffic was very light that time of day. The commute on the 401 into downtown from Mississauga was very amusing.
Everything was going very well, and I was enjoying myself very much. Unfortunately I was low in petrol, so a fuel stop was required.

I filled up and was on my merry way.
Oh, forgot to mention I was almost ran over by some idiot in a Grand Am trying to cut through the gas station to miss a red light.

Anyway. Full tank of gas, and off I go.

Now it's time to start making my way through Forrest Hill. Keep in mind, it's very early, my bike is very loud. I really don't want to wake up Toronto's finest, so I'm keeping the revs down as much as possible.

Then it happened.
I come to a three way stop sign, I see three joggers. One male and two females.
At this particular intersection, I must negotiate a slight curve to continue on my path to work.
The one female on the outside of the trio in the curve has a very nice bottom, in her Lu Lu lemon's
Damn that sure is fine.

That is when I fell into the trap of target fixation.

For some reason I could not tear my eyes away from that sweet. *****.
I knew I was in a curve, needing to look through the curve, but just didn't care.

Luckily I kept my bike upright and continued to work with a smile on my face.

Be careful out there guys. Keep focused.

Clickbait ?
Glad to hear you didn't crash. Many a man has suffered dire consequences due to a sweet
@$$
Be careful out there x2

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

The one female on the outside of the trio in the curve has a very nice bottom, in her Lu Lu lemon's
Damn that sure is fine.

That is when I fell into the trap of target fixation.

LMFAO!!!.... thanks, that brightened up my otherwise dreary day

Bummer. You shat on my schadenfreude.

A few years back I was riding around the industrial plaza where I worked and went past the back of the body rub parlour. It just so happened that the "Nurses" and "French maids" were out having a smoke break. I made it by without dropping the bike. I was very proud of not dropping the bike.

Well, if you're going to crash and kill yourself, I can't think of a better last thing to be looking at.

These girls are just attention-whores

If your not doing yoga, why wear yoga pants?

I don't blame you man, I'm always guilty of looking into the wrong curve

You ever run in yoga pants? I hear they're pretty comfy!

Have you? They suck for running! Crap flapping around my ankles is just what I want for 10K....

Tight pants are a) to distract you and b) actually do help keep muscles warm and happy.

Atta boy Low Rider, at least we know your head was in the right place for this ride.

I was surprised it took 11 posts for someone to post something serious on a other wise entertaining thread.

Does it really need to be a reason for yoga pants? I submit that there ins't.

Same reason people ride superbikes downtown, because it's entertaining.

Lu Lu Lemon pants are made from thread. I believe that's less than seven degrees of separation. I will check.

Lu Lu Lemon pants are made from thread. I believe that's less than seven degrees of separation. I will check.
Come back with your findings as soon as possible. The public would like to know if it truly is more than 6 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom