Where to get cheap synthetic oil in the GTA? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to get cheap synthetic oil in the GTA?

GLEN @ FS MOTORCYCLE
www.fsmotorcycle.com/

I was in the WalMart at Eglinton and Pharmacy earlier today.
I went to the automotive section to buy windshield washer fluid for winter.
I passed by Castrol 4 Stroke, but I didn't notice the price.
But everything's cheaper at WalMart isn't it?
Or possibly Costco, but none downtown.

Edit - Wallmart has Mobil 1 for $16 per litre
Castrol synthetic for $7 per litre.
Costco has a case of 12 x 1 litre Castrol for $65. I don't know if it's spirit or synthetic.

Last edited:
I like to wait for the CT oil to come on sale for $32 for 6L or something every now and again. Pick up a few of those packages and I'm set for a year of oil changes on the car.

As for the bike I don't shop much just get CT stuff...it's not a lot of oil for my bike.

Rotella t6 on sale untill today at canadian tire and a $5 per 5L rebate from shell. hurry...

x3 on the Rotalla T6. Regular Rotella T (the dino version) works great for those not looking for synthetic, as well. I put >15K on my bike this summer on it, all cool.

Same, anywhere to get Motul 7100 for less than $50 for 4L jug?

VOS (bastard) did my first service with Motul 7100 4L and did not give me the leftover... ugh... I guess I need to stick with Motul 7100 10W40. I was hoping to find somewhere in the GTA selling it for less than $50. I know of a hookup that sells it for $50 (plus tax maybe) but I think that offer is long gone :( . I bought it for $59 plus tax at Pro6 with 10% discount for being their reg.

I could call Glen @Flying Squirrels to check on prices but his prices are almost the same as Pro6.

Will picking it up in the States be a good idea? I was thinking of going to the Cheesecake Factory nom nom... and might as well getting the oil.

Thanks for the info guys :)

Is all this calling and running around looking for a deal worth ten bux savings? Just buy the damn oil lol.

Is all this calling and running around looking for a deal worth ten bux savings? Just buy the damn oil lol.

I'm Asian. I'm cheap. Shut up :p.

I'm just asking for references Rob:eek:. Already did oil change :p

Last edited:
If anyone in the Durham region is looking for full synthetic oil, I can get Amsoil products at lower than retail. Send me a pm on here, but usually only online during the week.

VOS (bastard) did my first service with Motul 7100 4L and did not give me the leftover... ugh... I guess I need to stick with Motul 7100 10W40.

Maybe a stupid question, but why do you need to stick with the Motul? Shouldn't be any issues switching brands or grades. Just buy something cheaper (cough...Rotella...cough).

Back
Top Bottom