Mike Bullard - criminal harassment of ex-girlfriend | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mike Bullard - criminal harassment of ex-girlfriend

For the sake of getting up to speed on this matter I looked at her picture long and hard.
Did you just emphasized on the "hard" part?

I don't know what celebrities earn but get the impression his star wasn't rising. Some celebrities do well but others spend a lot to make a bit.

These days, anything that hints of inappropriate behavior against a female can be a fatal career smear.

He can apply for early CPP in a year or so.....

I've seen him on The Bad Ride and once at Home Depot but I don't think he recognized me.

I wonder what it's like to be a celebrity, everybody knowing who you are. Feels creepy to me. Can't get away with anything.

Mike does something wrong and everybody says "Mike Bullard did it."

I do something wrong and all people say is "It was an old white guy."

Can you be more specific? "Yeah, he didn't look like Mike Bullard."

I don't know what celebrities earn but get the impression his star wasn't rising. Some celebrities do well but others spend a lot to make a bit.

These days, anything that hints of inappropriate behavior against a female can be a fatal career smear.

He can apply for early CPP in a year or so.....

I've seen him on The Bad Ride and once at Home Depot but I don't think he recognized me.

I wonder what it's like to be a celebrity, everybody knowing who you are. Feels creepy to me. Can't get away with anything.

Mike does something wrong and everybody says "Mike Bullard did it."

I do something wrong and all people say is "It was an old white guy."

Can you be more specific? "Yeah, he didn't look like Mike Bullard."

Do you really want to look like Mike Bullard?

Back
Top Bottom