Friday Nov.18/16 Ride | GTAMotorcycle.com

Friday Nov.18/16 Ride

Whats the route gonna be?

I may join. Interested to know which direction. If I go anywhere, it will be north east of Toronto - maybe up to 507 area.

From Mississauga I'm going to ride up through the Forks, Hockley Valley and be at Innisfil Tims for around 10am. That meet spot is located off Innisfil Beach Rd, just east of Hwy 400. From there I'm going to head north and ride some twisty Muskoka roads including the 518. Then I'm going to snake my way back south through Haliburton and finish in Port Perry for around 5pm.

Anyone is welcome to join and meet up at Innisfil Tim's for 10am - just PM me and let me know or post up here, so I know to wait for you.

From Mississauga I'm going to ride up through the Forks, Hockley Valley and be at Innisfil Tims for around 10am. That meet spot is located off Innisfil Beach Rd, just east of Hwy 400. From there I'm going to head north and ride some twisty Muskoka roads including the 518. Then I'm going to snake my way back south through Haliburton and finish in Port Perry for around 5pm.

Anyone is welcome to join and meet up at Innisfil Tim's for 10am - just PM me and let me know or post up here, so I know to wait for you.

Thats a long trip. Anyone else going on that route?

I got an interview tomorrow

Thats a long trip. Anyone else going on that route?
No one else is going as far as I know:)
I just decided yesterday that I was going to even ride at all.
Probably the last nice day so might as well take advantage of it.
I have to be in Pickering for 7pm, so will ride all day until I get there.

Doing a loop around rattlesnake, mt nemo, waterdown, burlington and oakville. Easy pace to end off the season. 12pm-3pm, give or take. Would def do shane's route if I had the time. PM if you wanna join or have suggestions. Ride safe ppl

I'm up for it too. I'll join in around west mississauga, for the Guelph route.

Meet up place? Maybe down at the Tim Hortons on Dundas and 403?

Last edited:
I went home at lunch, got on my bike and rode it back to work. I've been staring at it out the window by my desk all afternoon.

Great trip today, guys!
Nice to have one last stop at Belfountain, with about 30 others bikers enjoying possibly the last really nice day of 2016.
Time to put the bike to bed...☻

Back
Top Bottom