Upgrading from M1 to M2 question | GTAMotorcycle.com

Upgrading from M1 to M2 question

vstar78

Hi all,

I am just wondering if service Ontario at Bay offer the upgrade of license service? I recently passed the Learning Curves course and I know they do the written test. If anyone has gone here recently to change license class, please let me know if it's doable or not.

Thanks for your help! :)

it's not service Ontario that you need to go to...go to a drivetest centre, the same place where you wrote your M1 test...

I wrote it in Service Ontario. I think Bay St is the only one that does it but I wanted to know if they also do license upgrade. Can't get them on the phone.

Cheers

So you took the weekend cours and passed at Learning Curves and all you need to do is go to service Ontario to update your actual license?
You can do that at any Service Ontario location.

So you took the weekend cours and passed at Learning Curves and all you need to do is go to service Ontario to update your actual license?
You can do that at any Service Ontario location.

No you can't just go to any ServiceOntario - you can go to ONE in Ontario.

If you did the test through a Recognized Authority (RA) such as a College, or RTI or Learning Curves, then you have to get the upgrade at a DriveTest Center OR ServiceOntario-College Park (and ONLY College Park).

Your school should have explained the upgrade process...but the above post is a good thing to read..

Back
Top Bottom