Warranty exchange in the US taxes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Warranty exchange in the US taxes

daught

The ski boots that I bought in Canada are being recalled for an exchange. I have to ship them to the US and the replacements are shipped from US. I read a bunch of people are getting charged taxes + processing fees on the new boots. I have receipts with my original purchase. If I get charged taxes how hard would it be to get the charges refunded?

just return them to the ski shop where you bought them, let the nice guy in the pro shop deal with it.

unless you bought them online............ the second price tag

pay the taxes and or duty... then fill in the form on the back of the receipt ,,, and they mail you a cheque to reimburse you in about 3 weeks.....

just return them to the ski shop where you bought them, let the nice guy in the pro shop deal with it.

unless you bought them online............ the second price tag
MEC sent me an email instructing me to send them to dynafit. I could return them but then I would have to purchase them for $200 more.
pay the taxes and or duty... then fill in the form on the back of the receipt ,,, and they mail you a cheque to reimburse you in about 3 weeks.....
Do u have a pic of such a receipt? I don't remember anything like that on the back of the receipt.

Back
Top Bottom