Obstructed licence plate | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Obstructed licence plate

But riding a busa makes you invincible, thought I'd heard.

But riding a busa makes you invincible, thought I'd heard.

No, you just attract more wimmenz...makes riding difficult being swarmed all the time.

When I bought my bike I got a 10 day trip permit from the MTO to get it from where it was to my place.
These were the old paper permits and there was no place to put it on the bike, so I put it in the saddlebag.
I was stopped 3 times on the way home, once by York Region and twice by Toronto.
I stopped, pulled out the paper permit and held it up for the cops to see.
They waved me on without getting out of the car.

Well obviously if you have no plate they aren't going to be letting you drive away.

I got stopped twice with no plate in the time span of about a week.First time officer went over vin number ,paperwork etc. them let me go,didn't even give me the gears about it.Second time the officer(two of them ,one being trained from what I could tell) gave me a ticket but let me ride home and told me he was putting a note in his computer that if I was stopped again with no plate the bike would be impounded,fair enough,went and got new plate the next day

I got stopped twice with no plate in the time span of about a week.First time officer went over vin number ,paperwork etc. them let me go,didn't even give me the gears about it.Second time the officer(two of them ,one being trained from what I could tell) gave me a ticket but let me ride home and told me he was putting a note in his computer that if I was stopped again with no plate the bike would be impounded,fair enough,went and got new plate the next day

You got incredibly lucky. Twice. Small town, or in the '70s?

You got incredibly lucky. Twice. Small town, or in the '70s?

lol,actually this will probably really surprise you(I was ) Peel,Mississauga to be exact...yup no deal peel as they say,lol imagine that...oh and it was late in the season 2013 if I remember correctly,three class officers for sure..

Last edited:
lol,actually this will probably really surprise you(I was ) Peel,Mississauga to be exact...yup no deal peel as they say,lol imagine that...oh and it was late in the season 2013 if I remember correctly,three class officers for sure..

Yes, more than a little surprised.

Back
Top Bottom