Who's Racing What Where In 2017? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's Racing What Where In 2017?

A bit of RACE, CSBK and maybe SOAR for me next year. And possibly a few car races in the CHUMP series. Time is the biggest hurdle for me this coming season and my old bones as well.

A bit of RACE, CSBK and maybe SOAR for me next year. And possibly a few car races in the CHUMP series. Time is the biggest hurdle for me this coming season and my old bones as well.

Be good to see you back. (You are too young to use the "old bones" comment)

Aaron will be taking the year off to let his bank account recuperate, unless we win a lottery. I hope to get out for some RACE rounds in Lost Era, OBC, Masters and PRO600 on the 2001 GSXR 600, which will be getting a good going over this winter.

I expect a sticker on your bike that says "I love ZX600" :)
More than happy to help anywhere I can.

I could barely afford the rounds I did this season. If it wasn't for Tyler and Paulo I wouldn't have even had tires for the last round. I owe them big time!

If I can budget it I would like to do more but I can't make any promises.

No RACE rounds at Shanny? I was hoping to see that FZ07 again.
It will depend on work load. Next summer is going to be insane busy for me at work (some big things loaded up) so I am not expecting to get many weekends off.

If I can overcome this terrible back surgery that was done to me in February of this year... and get fit fast enough, then surely will return with my ZX6R '09.
ANNNDDDD... if I'm able to get time off, since I just recently started at a new company.

If I can overcome this terrible back surgery that was done to me in February of this year... and get fit fast enough, then surely will return with my ZX6R '09.
ANNNDDDD... if I'm able to get time off, since I just recently started at a new company.

you have me scared for you. get your back in good shape 100%. the risk is scary. no shame in taking a full season off to get 100%.
Wishing you a full and speedy recovery!

Racing Soar

lost era, and AM600

maybe an AM sprint a few weekends

you have me scared for you. get your back in good shape 100%. the risk is scary. no shame in taking a full season off to get 100%.
Wishing you a full and speedy recovery!

Thnx boyoboy for your concern :)
Am working on it being what can only be 100% now after surgery. The strength is there, just that I always have pinched nerves for some odd reason... So that affects me when I'm leaned over on the bike and transferring weight from side to side.

But am working on it...

That being said... I hope guys, and gals, get there physical conditioning for their racing season. Nice to have a nice working bike but if your stamina and strength ain't up to par, then why bother competing ;)

Get in shape gang... :D

Thnx boyoboy for your concern :)
Am working on it being what can only be 100% now after surgery. The strength is there, just that I always have pinched nerves for some odd reason... So that affects me when I'm leaned over on the bike and transferring weight from side to side.

But am working on it...

That being said... I hope guys, and gals, get there physical conditioning for their racing season. Nice to have a nice working bike but if your stamina and strength ain't up to par, then why bother competing ;)

Get in shape gang... :D

lol....Im a fatty, my contact patch is HUGE...makes for great starts. :)

just registered with SOAR for next year, gonna do race school and try a round of racing and see how it goes

rookie cup and AM600 on an 08 ZX6R

Last edited:
Oo9vo7O.jpg

1V8wKMf.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom