Wsbk 2017 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2017

The ten texts you just sent me didn't help. Thanks, tips!!

Anyhow, wasn't working on my android box but laptop works fine.
Ha! Just wanted to let tafb know all is good

None of the live feeds are working for me. They're just playing the FIM SBK animation over and over.
Clear your browser cache, especially if using chrome. If that doesn't help, try skipping ahead in the video (the first 10 minutes are just the FIM SBK animation). Let me know if it's still not working.

WSBK 2017 - Round 01 - WSBK RACE 2 and WSS RACE - Phillip Island a9 720p and TORRENT is up in the first post!

Enjoy!

Exciting passing. Some very skilled teams out there. Very encouraged for the future of this affirmative action motorcycle racing series. It's not really real but really what is these days?

I'm feeling for Hayden, does he not have the equipment or is he entering his twilight season?

Bike is crap again I don't understand why he is loyal to Honda when the keep feeding him **** samwiches

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Can someone explain to me why West can't seem to find a full time ride in wss or wsbk? Is it that failed drug test, nationality, lack of money to buy a seat? I dont understand how he's got podiums both years at philip island and did well as a fill in in super bikes, and still can't get a ride. The guy borrowed an engine out of a strangers bike and still made people look silly.

Can someone explain to me why West can't seem to find a full time ride in wss or wsbk? Is it that failed drug test, nationality, lack of money to buy a seat? I dont understand how he's got podiums both years at philip island and did well as a fill in in super bikes, and still can't get a ride. The guy borrowed an engine out of a strangers bike and still made people look silly.

Philip Island is is "home track" and he's done like a brazillian laps around that place. His results there don't reflect how he would do elsewhere. Not that he couldn't do well but he wouldn't be a regular podium favourite for the rest of the season.

I like him. Too bad he can't seem to get a ride. Kellen and I were joking about the engine thing, and how he probably can't drink much of the bubbly cuz he has to pack up his pits himself afterward than load his bike into the back of his ute and drive home.

Can't raise enough $$$ to buy a ride for a whole season. Most of those guys are paying to race as hard as that is to fathom

Can't raise enough $$$ to buy a ride for a whole season. Most of those guys are paying to race as hard as that is to fathom

Commentators were mentioning that someone loaned him another engine after he had a failure on Friday

Commentators were mentioning that someone loaned him another engine after he had a failure on Friday
Yeah "some random in the paddock" had one at his house 2.5 hours away and they used it haha.

Yeah "some random in the paddock" had one at his house 2.5 hours away and they used it haha.

Awesome when you hear stories like that about riders trying to compete on the world stage. Maybe Nicky Hayden should be doing the same thing by borrowing a non Honda bike..

I'm feeling for Hayden, does he not have the equipment or is he entering his twilight season?
Both.

Bike is crap again I don't understand why he is loyal to Honda when the keep feeding him **** samwiches
He is loyal to Honda because without Honda he never would have made it to where he did, and where he is now.

Wonder what Stoner could do on that Honda of Nicky's.
Stoner is a great rider, but I don't see that bike winning no matter who was on it.

Back
Top Bottom