Wsbk 2017 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2017

It is a crying shame that they probably wont air the LWT Superbike class. I loved it when John could get us the CBR cup last year so we could see how Stacy was doing.

It is a crying shame that they probably wont air the LWT Superbike class. I loved it when John could get us the CBR cup last year so we could see how Stacy was doing.

I wonder if she will be back to race the Csbk this year.

Last edited:
WSBK 2017 - Round 01 - Superpole and WSS Qualifying - Phillip Island a9 720p is now LIVE STREAMING! Montreal, Quebec and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

WSBK 2017 - Round 01 - Superpole and WSS Qualifying - Phillip Island a9 720p is now LIVE STREAMING! Montreal, Quebec and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!
Working perfectly for me! ! Thank you!!

Unreal!

But what an odd way to do it....all that build up for one lap right at the end

WSBK 2017 - Round 01 - Superpole and WSS Qualifying - Phillip Island a9 720p and TORRENT is up in the first post!

Enjoy :)

live stream from Quebec server worked great! Good first race of the season.

Looking like a long season ahead for the Honda boys. Post race interviews from both riders, did not sound very promising.

Looking like a long season ahead for the Honda boys. Post race interviews from both riders, did not sound very promising.
Spoiler alert:

The fireblade still sucks

It's only the first race what do you expect..not only that it is a new bike!
Relax enjoy the race...

It's only the first race what do you expect..not only that it is a new bike!
Relax enjoy the race...

Thats fair i guess. Based on what Hayden and Bradl said in the speedweek interview after the race, i think they expected a lot more. Its not even really a new bike yet, its still pieced together with parts from last year. I know its not really a factory team, but you think Honda would put in some effort to give them a complete bike more then a couple of weeks before the start of the season.

Hayden always seems pretty affable. You meet the nicest people on a Honda. Even Pedrosa gives solid buzz. Jury's still out on the kraut tho.

None of the live feeds are working for me. They're just playing the FIM SBK animation over and over.

Back
Top Bottom