Wsbk 2017 | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2017

No French round this weekend?

its not listed on page 1 i hope john knows about it .....waiting patiently.... really appreciate all your efforts john (A9) cheers mate
cheers

Oh crap guys, super sorry! It wasn't on the provisional schedule so I didn't even bother checking this weekend! :(

I'll work on getting free practice uploaded and will stream SP1 at 04:30am EST.

Thanks again for letting me know.

Oh crap guys, super sorry! It wasn't on the provisional schedule so I didn't even bother checking this weekend! :(

No worries, I can't complain with all the work you are doing to bring these races to us. It's greatly appreciated.

Mark

g`day A9 no need to apologize mate all good when i seen that the round was not listed i was a little worried i use your calendars for the next race in wsbk/motoGP and was thinking no motorcycle races this weekend at all until i thought i would catch up on wsbk news at the official site and seen that france was on lol all good in the end i cannot thank you enough for what you do for all of us.... cheers mate
cheers
chdr

Oh man sofoglu out with broken bones in his hip

Guess he's out of the WSS championship race

Spoilers

Another win for Rea and securing another championship

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

WSBK 2017 - Round 11 - WSBK RACE 2, WSS, SSP300, STK1000 - France 720p a9 is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

WSBK 2017 - Round 12 - Free Practice One, Two (FP1, FP2) - Jerez 720p a9 and TORRENT is up in the first post.

Quali and Race 1 will be up later today :)

Enjoy!

Now up in the first post:

WSBK 2017 - Round 12 - Superpole and Qualifying (SP1, SP2) - Jerez 720p a9 and TORRENT

and

WSBK 2017 - Round 12 - WSBK RACE 1 - Jerez 720p a9 and TORRENT

Enjoy :)

WSBK 2017 - Round 12 - WSBK RACE 2, WSS, SSP300, STK1000 - Jerez 720p a9 and TORRENT is up in the first post :)

Enjoy!

WSBK 2017 - Round 13 - Free Practice One, Two (FP1, FP2) - Qatar 720p a9 is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

WSBK 2017 - Round 13 - Free Practice One, Two (FP1, FP2) - Qatar 720p a9 and TORRENT is up in the first post!

Race 1 will be uploading shortly.

ENJOY!

WSBK 2017 - Round 13 - Free Practice One, Two (FP1, FP2) - Qatar 720p a9 and TORRENT is up in the first post!

Race 1 will be uploading shortly.

ENJOY!
Just checked the schedule on wsbk website

Is this correct?
f744da100e7923f4054e2ffe60f58d3c.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

wsbk_bad_gateway.png

WorldSBK server is having lots of issues today, either DDoS attack or server problems. As soon as they resolve it on their end I'll get the stream up.

WSBK 2017 - Round 13 - WSBK RACE 2, WSS - Qatar 720p a9 is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom