Wsbk 2017 | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2017

Not a fan of Spec ECU to be honest. It negates a lot of development done by the manufacturers, which would in turn get passed down to the street bike and racing kit parts.

I recall Michael Laverty saying that the Motec ECU used in BSB was vastly inferior to the OEM BMW electronics and made setting up the S1000RR a nightmare by comparison.

Also looking forward to Round 8 Race 2. I'll keep my eyes open tonight.

Thanks again John!!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your hard work!

I sent John $20. Not much but some appreciation for his work. I'm not saying this to brag I'm saying its the right thing to click a few buttons and send a few bucks to a guy who is doing all the work so you can enjoy all the amazing racing etc.

WSBK 2017 - Round 08 - WSBK RACE 2 - Laguna Seca 720p a9 and TORRENT is now up in the first post! Sorry for the delay and thanks everyone for the donations!

WSBK 2017 - Round 09 - Free Practice Two (FP2) - Germany 720p a9 is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

WSBK 2017 - Round 09 - Superpole and Qualifying - Germany 720p a9 is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

WSBK 2017 - Round 09 - WSBK RACE 1 - Germany 720p a9 is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

WSBK 2017 - Round 09 - WSBK RACE 2, WSS, SSP300, STK1000 - Germany 720p a9 is up in the first post.

Sorry for the live stream not working, there was a problem with the WorldSBK .com source stream :(

Do to my insane work schedule I will be unable to live stream FP1 and FP2 and there will be a delay in uploading them, but SP1 and SP2 and the races shouldn't be a problem to live stream and upload quick.

WSBK 2017 - Round 10 - Free Practice One, Two (FP1, FP2) - Portugal 720p a9 is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Broadcast schedule for tomorrow morning (all times EST):
wsbk_2017_portugal_sat_schedule.jpg

If they reset the stream between WorldSSP300 - SP2 and WorldSBK - Race 1 then the Race 1 won't be live streamed because I won't be around to restart the stream, sorry.

And there is likely only to be an announcement at the 6AM start of WorldSBK - SP1 and none others (including no announcement at the start of Race 1). Pay attention to the schedule to make sure you don't miss the start times.

As always, enjoy.

WSBK 2017 - Round 10 - Superpole and Qualifying (SP1, SP2) - Portugal 720p a9 is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

WSBK 2017 - Round 10 - WSBK RACE 2, WSS, SSP300, STK1000 - Portugal 720p a9 is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom