Wsbk 2017 | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2017

WSBK 2017 - Round 07 - Free Practice One, Two (FP1, FP2) - Misano 720p a9 and TORRENT is up in the first post!

No live streaming this weekend, trying to buy a new server that's as good as MontrealSSD :(

Posting up the quali and race will take a while too because I have to record each video 13 times before I get a clean copy without stuttering or skipping.

WSBK 2017 - Round 07 - Superpole and Qualifying - Misano 720p a9 and TORRENT
WSBK 2017 - Round 07 - WSBK RACE 1 - Misano 720p a9 and TORRENT

are up in the first post :)

Last edited:
WSBK 2017 - Round 07 - WSBK RACE 2, WSS, SSP300, STK1000 - Misano 720p a9 and TORRENT is up in the first post :)

I just wanna say a big THANKS! I can't tell you how nice this setup is. I truly appreciate the work and effort you have put in to share all this. I've been using torrents for a long time but this is even better. If there is anything I can do to contribute please let me know. THANKS!!!!

I just wanna say a big THANKS! I can't tell you how nice this setup is. I truly appreciate the work and effort you have put in to share all this. I've been using torrents for a long time but this is even better. If there is anything I can do to contribute please let me know. THANKS!!!!
Sent you a PM with the donation link, had some 1 year pre-paid servers get shut down (no refunds), been an expensive month for doing this :(

Ecu should have to be what is in the road bike with some minor remapping if they want trickle down to happen spec ecu seems stupid.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Ecu should have to be what is in the road bike with some minor remapping if they want trickle down to happen spec ecu seems stupid. Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Nah, I think custom ECU is ok, but EVERY part the factory Superbikes use should have to be available over the counter.

WSBK 2017 - Round 08 - Superpole and Qualifying - Laguna Seca 720p a9 and TORRENT up in the first post.

Live streaming isn't working at all :( Not sure I can fix it before Race 1, not sure I can fix it before the race tomorrow too :(

The good news is that I've got new capture software which allows me to download the videos instantly after they post them up, flawlessly clean too.

Hey John, I got this just a minute ago when I was downloading the torrent.

Attachments

• site 1.JPG
    site 1.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Hey John, I got this just a minute ago when I was downloading the torrent.
bCnGNv
Click "add exception" or continue anyway, I don't have a cert for my server.

Thanks for everything, John. I sent you a small donation last month, and I'll send you another this month.

Back
Top Bottom