Wsbk 2017 | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2017

Like Keenan....
Keenan tried to make the jump more than once and couldn't hack it. Moto2 and WSBK were very big failures.

I don't necessarily think Rea's wildcards are representative of how capable he is/could be on a MotoGP bike. He had almost no seat time, it was mid season so he did not want to get hurt and lose out in WSBK, and also did not want to pitch a Factory Honda down the road. However, that being said I don't think he would be on the alien level. He is a great rider, one of the best to ever ride a superbike, but like a lot of other great WSBK riders and champions, the transition to GP is a hard one and nobody yet has made the transition and done terribly well or gotten a championship.

like a lot of other great WSBK riders and champions, the transition to GP is a hard one and nobody yet has made the transition and done terribly well or gotten a championship.

nicky.png

Okay, AMA...

Any word on capturing the Assen races?
Should work well, I'm going to stream it on the Montreal server, should work REAL nice.

I'm going to be away from computers all day today so if it goes down I'm sorry. As soon as I get home I'll do my best to get the races uploaded quick.

Oh damn, I was looking at local time instead of my time, missed recording the races :( I'll be uploading them after 3pm or so today. Sorry.

WSBK 2017 - Round 04 - Superpole and Qualifying - Assen 720p a9 is uploading now. WSBK SP1 is finished.

yes! flawless viewing for me.
great girl fight arguing between chaz davies? and jon rea in the pit...yawn.

I wonder if you took pirelli sbk spec tires and put em on a motogp bike, and then put the motogp michelin spec tires on the sbk's....
what would be the outcome/result lol

Last edited:
WSBK 2017 - Round 04 - WSBK RACE 1 - Assen 720p a9 is uploading now.

Having lots of problems capturing SSP300 quali :(

could someone please upload ROUND 2 - THAILAND pleeeeeeease, I haven't watched that.

Thank you in advance

LINK ON PAGE 1 STOP WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Last edited:
The link is on page 1 post 1.

Back
Top Bottom