Wsbk 2017 | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2017

WSBK day 2 races are now live streaming on MontrealSSD! Should work FLAWLESS. Might be able to get them up on Amsterdam too, not sure.

Schedule for Eastern Time:

wsbk2017_assen_day2.png

WSBK 2017 - Round 04 - WSBK RACE 2, WSS, SSP300, STK1000 - Assen a9 720p or TORRENT is up! WSBK RACE 2 is finished uploading too :)

hey John, why is it that everytime I try to donwload Round 2 - Thailand race 2, the files keep getting interrupted halfway?

I have try to re-download multiple times and same thing happens everytime.

thanks

hey John, why is it that everytime I try to donwload Round 2 - Thailand race 2, the files keep getting interrupted halfway?

I have try to re-download multiple times and same thing happens everytime.

thanks
That server is a public/shared server so it gets rebooted all the time, I have no control over that. Use the torrent, it'll download flawlessly every single time :)

Ok, it's pretty evident that over the last few years the gap between the haves and have nots in WSBK is widening.

Anytime a factory decides to get serious about WSBK, they kill everyone else. So here's my shotgun not-very-well thoughout proposal to stop the cherry picking: WSBK should be a CRT series.

Any team buy a bike from any other team for some set amount of money, no questions asked. The parts made for said bike must also be readily available via an independent supplier. If the factory is making things for themselves, then they must also be made available to everyone else.

Thoughts?

Rae is slowly killing this series, with the exception of Davies no-one is even close. The performance from the Honda with two quality riders is not good either, Hayden struggled huge this weekend.

Even with the grid change up for Race 2, it makes no difference.

Superglu now that hes back to 100% looked totally in control for the WSS race.

Ok, it's pretty evident that over the last few years the gap between the haves and have nots in WSBK is widening.

Anytime a factory decides to get serious about WSBK, they kill everyone else. So here's my shotgun not-very-well thoughout proposal to stop the cherry picking: WSBK should be a CRT series.

Any team buy a bike from any other team for some set amount of money, no questions asked. The parts made for said bike must also be readily available via an independent supplier. If the factory is making things for themselves, then they must also be made available to everyone else.

Thoughts?

I'm for any type of affirmative action that guarantees equal out comes. Equal opportunity is so yesterday.

Rae is slowly killing this series, with the exception of Davies no-one is even close. The performance from the Honda with two quality riders is not good either, Hayden struggled huge this weekend.

Even with the grid change up for Race 2, it makes no difference.

Superglu now that hes back to 100% looked totally in control for the WSS race.

Hayden may be struggling but most people on this board would trade places with him in a heart beat. Probably even if he never raced again. He'll be dining on past glories for the rest of his life. Can't say the same for the crew tho. I would reserve my sympathies for them. Some are probably in divorce court right now as a direct result of HRC failings. The Japanese are a proud peoples while Kentucky Kit shitgrins all the way to the bank.

The performance from the Honda with two quality riders is not good either, Hayden struggled huge this weekend.

Hayden was suffering from a broken frame (well, a hanger on the frame) in the first race, and said that didn't let him put down full power anywhere on track.
Was fixed for race 2, where he did better if I remember correctly.

Hayden was suffering from a broken frame (well, a hanger on the frame) in the first race, and said that didn't let him put down full power anywhere on track.
Was fixed for race 2, where he did better if I remember correctly.

Yup, that's going to happen. Wasn't pretty boys fault that's for sure.

If i was Hayden id be on the phone with Suzuki, trying to get on that for next year. Although with his luck the suzuki would turn out to be a turd.

If i was Hayden id be on the phone with Suzuki, trying to get on that for next year. Although with his luck the suzuki would turn out to be a turd.
Hayden is a special case. He owes pretty much his whole top tier career to Honda and as result I don't see him jumping ship regardless of how good/bad the bike is. I feel he would have been out of a job long ago if it wasn't for Honda rewarding his loyalty.

Also, the Suzuki is no sure thing either. Look at how well the new R1 hasn't been doing.

If I were Hayden I'd be on a flat track bike while I still had some talent trying to win on a Mile so I could be the last man to win the AMA Grand Slam.

Hayden is a special case. He owes pretty much his whole top tier career to Honda and as result I don't see him jumping ship regardless of how good/bad the bike is. I feel he would have been out of a job long ago if it wasn't for Honda rewarding his loyalty.

Also, the Suzuki is no sure thing either. Look at how well the new R1 hasn't been doing.

If I were Hayden I'd be on a flat track bike while I still had some talent trying to win on a Mile so I could be the last man to win the AMA Grand Slam.

I was going to say all that except the grand slam part. A very erudite observation. I wonder if Earl and the Kid are up for a conference call?

For the first time ever, FREE PRACTICE 1 AND 2 will be live streamed (and uploaded too, assuming I don't have to record them 20 times to get a clean recording)!

wsbk_imola_fp_times.png

Enjoy :)

WSBK 2017 - Round 05 - Free Practice One, Two (FP1, FP2) - Imola 720p a9 is up in the first post!

FIRST TIME EVER for WorldSBK Free Practice! :)

Enjoy!

P.S. The WSBK live streaming is working really horrible, I apologize in advance, I'll try and upload clean versions of the races as quick as I can.

WSBK 2017 - Round 05 - Superpole and Qualifying - Imola 720p a9 LIVE STREAM IS UP!!

Looks like it's working much better today than yesterday :)

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom