Wsbk 2017 | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2017

What codec do I need to watch the downloads? The earlier races worked okay for me before, but I think something changed in the past couple of weeks?

What codec do I need to watch the downloads? The earlier races worked okay for me before, but I think something changed in the past couple of weeks?
On a computer? Pretty much anything should be able to play it, VLC player, etc. I use MPC-BE and the k-lite codec pack.

I've received reports that some TV's and media players can't play the recent video files as both MotoGP and WSBK have switched the .h264 profile to Main@L3.2 where before they used Main@L3.1

As far as I know it's not possible for me to change the .h264 profile without having to re-encode the videos :(

WSBK RACE 2 is up. No idea what's going on with the other races. I'ma sleep and upload the rest after I get back up.

I can't stand one of the commentators. I don't know his name, sorry. But he keeps making this noise..."FAAAN-tastic". Race 2 he did that more then 10 times. I can't watch the races, because I am focused on waiting for another "FAAAAN-tastic". Am I the only one, or anybody else is annoyed by that?

WSBK 2017 - Round 05 - WSBK RACE 2, WSS, SSP300, STK1000 - Imola 720p a9 is fully uploaded and now available for downloading :)

Enjoy!

damn

..... This doesn't look good

nintchdbpict000324433634.jpg

incidnete-stradale-misano-riccione-tavoleto-nicky-hayden-superbike-investito-17-maggio-foto-07.jpg

Last edited:
Per Gavin Emmett on Twitter: Nothing official on @NickyHayden from the hospital until a family member can be spoken to in person by the doctors. Italian law.

https://motomatters.com/press_release/2017/05/18/honda_press_release_nicky_hayden_in.html

Update on Nicky Hayden from Red Bull Honda World Superbike Team

The Red Bull Honda World Superbike Team would like to share the latest news on Nicky Hayden.

As well as having his fiancé Jackie by his side, Nicky has now been joined by his brother Tommy and mother Rose who arrived in Italy from the United States earlier today.

Below is a statement on Nicky’s condition from the Maurizio Bufalini Hospital in Cesena, Italy.

“Nicky Hayden’s clinical condition remains extremely critical.

The young man, who is still in the intensive care unit of Cesena’s Bufalini hospital, has suffered a serious polytrauma with subsequent serious cerebral damage.

The prognosis remains reserved.”

Every waking moment since noon (our time) on Monday that I haven't been distracted by work, I've been holding back tears.

Now I'm done work, waiting in an airport for a flight home, with nothing better to do than look on the internet and see tributes and memories of Nicky Hayden, and it's hard to stay composed. Just writing this brings tears.

#RideOnKentuckyKid

Every waking moment since noon (our time) on Monday that I haven't been distracted by work, I've been holding back tears.

Now I'm done work, waiting in an airport for a flight home, with nothing better to do than look on the internet and see tributes and memories of Nicky Hayden, and it's hard to stay composed. Just writing this brings tears.

#RideOnKentuckyKid

Further to your feelings, I don't understand how the crew for Bradl's team can stay composed and do their work. Great tribute by Red Bull Honda but would be difficult for the team.

https://www.facebook.com/WorldSBK/videos/10154857661904032/

Evidently, Nicky Hayden's funeral is to be Facebook live streamed Monday at noon central time (1 pm our time). Is there any way to download and store that so those of us who have to work on Monday can watch it later?

Evidently, Nicky Hayden's funeral is to be Facebook live streamed Monday at noon central time (1 pm our time). Is there any way to download and store that so those of us who have to work on Monday can watch it later?
I'll see what I can do.

for Facebook live i think after the broadcast it will remain on the page for later viewing for people who missed it..

WSBK 2017 - Round 06 - WSBK RACE 2, WSS, SSP300, STK1000 - Donington Park 720p LIVE STREAM IS UP!

Schedule is: SSP300, WSS, STK100 then WSBK RACE 2 :)

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom