MotoGP 2017 | Page 56 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Is that an actual photo of lorenzo?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That's him... I'm afraid. I can't imagine what his PR people got in his head that made him think that was a good idea.

I much prefer this one
, though. I wonder how many degrees of lean he was at when thy took this. Marc was at 62 when he saved in Sepang. I really do want o see him fighting for wins next year.

Montreal looking strong, thanks, JC!

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 18 - MotoGP RACE - Valencia is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

I've lost count of how many times Ducati has told Lorenzo "suggested mapping 8"

as requested..
a1Ygd28_700b.jpg

Not specifically Dorna but it was causing some issues for gtamotorcycle

Yep, race will stream. Can't guarantee it'll stay up on MontrealSSD or NY as technically Dorna could take those down, but they can never take down Amsterdam :)

I will post in here like normal when the streams are starting. Check the webpage at the top of the first post in this thread for links.

You mean "tafb.brontes.feralhosting.com"? That server appears to be in GB.

Attachments

• addy.JPG
    addy.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 26
I got what I asked and another insane save! Anyone have a gif of Marquez's dad reacting to this? I think I have another avatar.

While I'd like to see Marc steal this one and see Zarco and him dueling it out to the checkered flag, .

Marquez Style!

No idea how he keeps saving these
0695f976d14b3f86306134c67c1695d4.jpg

Mir needs to get to Motogp ASAP! What a race. I'd love to see him on the 2nd HRC in two years.

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 18 - MotoGP RACE - Valencia is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!
Thanks for another great year. Can you maybe have a talk to the program director about cutting away from the leader every time some action starts to happen? Thanks bud!

I wish there was a post race conference

I want to hear Lorenzo's reason for not letting dovi pass

At least 5 times on his dash and on his pit board

Wouldn't have done him any good. Neither had the pace to win. Only way he could help was if he could drag Dovi to the front and he couldn't.
There was a race conference. Feed cut off when they got to the championship questions

I wish there was a post race conference

I want to hear Lorenzo's reason for not letting dovi pass

At least 5 times on his dash and on his pit board

why? dovi already stated lorenzo wasn't holding him up. and it would have made no difference as dovi admitted he didn't have the pace to go to the front...
rossi fan? lol, my bad.

Back
Top Bottom