MotoGP 2017 | Page 54 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

MotoGP 2017 - Round 18 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Valencia is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

Thanx John! This season was crazy and the quality of everything you do it's excellent! Hope you can keep it up w/no issues.

Thanx John! This season was crazy and the quality of everything you do it's excellent! Hope you can keep it up w/no issues.
Thanks man! If I'm not in jail, have internet, electricity and an online server, for sure I will keep up with it. If one of those things goes bad then probably not ;)

Not specifically Dorna but it was causing some issues for gtamotorcycle

Yep, race will stream. Can't guarantee it'll stay up on MontrealSSD or NY as technically Dorna could take those down, but they can never take down Amsterdam :)

I will post in here like normal when the streams are starting. Check the webpage at the top of the first post in this thread for links.

Thanks a ton, John! I usually download the torrents to try and save your bandwidth.

Was going back to grab some Moto2 & 3 races from earlier in the season.

Thanks man! If I'm not in jail, have internet, electricity and an online server, for sure I will keep up with it. If one of those things goes bad then probably not ;)
Filthy scumbags. As if they're not getting enough money as it is. Whatever happens, we're indebted to you A. And if you feel it's time to stop, by all means do it. We'll manage. We always do

Pay attention to the special schedule!

valencia_2017_schedule.pngp

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 18 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Valencia is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 18 - Manufacturers Press Conference - Valencia is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 18 - Free Practice Two (FP2) - Valencia is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 18 - Manufacturers Press Conference - Valencia is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

We should have this every race. They're great people and good thinkers. Suppo and Jarvis have changed a lot these last 2-3 yrs

MotoGP 2017 - Round 18 - MotoGP eSport Championship - Valencia is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

I was wondering what exactly had happened until i saw this as I was watched the video game race on the stream, that was really odd as I never watched Twitch. I don't think this going to have the same impact as the Nissan GT Academy as it seems they are playing with controllers and not a bike simulator.

Pay attention to the special schedule!

valencia_2017_schedule.pngp

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 18 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Valencia is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom