MotoGP 2017 | Page 48 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

How exciting. Did you see the top speed of that marshal's broom? Insane!

Ahh, man the one time MotoGP is actually on at sane hours and I forget to tune in before Moto3 starts... I guess I'll be watching my first Moto2 race of the year. Lets see what Alex has up his sleeve in the wet.

Ahh, man the one time MotoGP is actually on at sane hours and I forget to tune in before Moto3 starts... I guess I'll be watching my first Moto2 race of the year. Lets see what Alex has up his sleeve in the wet.
Wasn't the best Moto3 race, you probably don't need to re-watch it. Hopefully Moto2 will be better. Both are shortened races.

And just like that he takes a win; that was still rather boring to watch, I knew Nakagami was going to suffer from tire deg with 7 laps to go. Moto2 is not at all like 3 or GP for that matter, I really do hope Mir makes it an exciting series next year.

Petrucci running soft rears makes me think he may also lead at first and have it all go at the end. I think its going to be: Zarco, Marc, Aleix.

I haven't screamed in a race in years! Pure awesomeness! :tongue9:

That last lap......

What a finish!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

MotoGP 2017 - Round 15 - Post-Race Press Conference - Motegi is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

I was able to see only Motogp race, one of the best race of the season! GO DOVI! :blob4:

Last edited:
BTSports Coverage in 1080P: ftp://37.187.109.219/e2514197141b314092b4ac85e5f09080/

Thanks, JC!

Spoiler Alert:

Where was Zarco?

My damn cold medicine got the best of me mid-race and I just fell asleep; just watched the rest of race and Marc's final overtake attempt was remarkable, he knew turn 8 was going to cost him the race and the old Marc took over and went all in on Turn 11. Super exciting finish!

Dovi played his hand well and had the better race strategy and deserved the win, this will definitely spice up the next 2 weeks.

what a last lap, mArquez versus Dovi. Fuk marquez that little chit

He is a classless litlle dog for how he held up Rossi to let Lorenzo win the championship.

BB

Last edited:
Where was Zarco?

Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. Conditions were worse than in qualifying, maybe that cost him, we'll see what he has to say about it.
I don't think qualifying gave an accurate picture, it was a weird one through and through, use of the extra soft by some people was a mistake, it probably doesn't work unless it's throwing buckets and the rider's light enough, still had him in with a shout at the podium though

And just like that he takes a win; that was still rather boring to watch, I knew Nakagami was going to suffer from tire deg with 7 laps to go. Moto2 is not at all like 3 or GP for that matter, I really do hope Mir makes it an exciting series next year.

Petrucci running soft rears makes me think he may also lead at first and have it all go at the end. I think its going to be: Zarco, Marc, Aleix.

1 out of three doesn't win the triactor lol. seeing petrucci on the podium again...impressive

Marc's final overtake attempt was remarkable, he knew turn 8 was going to cost him the race and the old Marc took over and went all in on Turn 11.

Dovi knows MM so well by now.

He knew 100% Marquez would go for that last corner lunge so he just let him by and didn't get tangled up, let MM run wide at the exit, and then just retake the lead underneath him. Exact same thing happened in Austria.

What a last lap though!

Dovi hasn't really changed though. He's always been a man of wits, even in the Honda days when he had a lot less experience. It's a credit for Ducati for sticking with it and getting some good consistent results. The fact that they're fighting for the championship doesn't really mean anything considering we've had the most inconsistent season of the past 10 years at least, but they've managed to really bring the goods since the summer break. Lorenzo's had a lot of moments too, he just needs to find his flow, first season and all. It's good to see the reds making a comeback after Stoner and Capirossi

Back
Top Bottom