MotoGP 2017 | Page 45 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Why would the Italian fans booing MM cause any concern? MM eats that **** up and it motivates him as well. Seriously, the more you boo the guy, the more it is very likely he's going to use that as "fuel"

In the post press conference he commented on it. Basically said he understood it at the podium ceremony, but was disappointed that they cheered when a non Italian rider went down. Cause the riders are doing close to extremely high speeds and risking their lives. Not a MM fan, but I gotta agree with him on that one.

Pretty sure every team sport other than hockey, people want the opponent to suck and boo them. You should be cheering them on to do their best only so you can be better than them.
Why would you want to win against a ****** unrespectable opponent?

Just watched Mizano now and that leg kick from Marquez shows exactly who's been the brains behind their fantastic wet weather race strategies; it's Marquez, not Honda.

Due to my work schedule I will most likely be unable to live stream the "MotoGP 2017 - Round 14 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Aragon 720p" as well as FP1/FP2.

In addition to not being able to live stream it, there will be a long delay before I'm able to upload them (approx 8 hours).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Due to my work schedule I will most likely be unable to live stream the "MotoGP 2017 - Round 14 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Aragon 720p" as well as FP1/FP2.

In addition to not being able to live stream it, there will be a long delay before I'm able to upload them (approx 8 hours).

Nothing to apologize for. Thanks for all you do!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

If you are the person responsible for http://tafb.brontes.feralhosting.com/MotoGP/ and all the great content there - you're the best!
There isn't a place with faster upload of MotoGP content. Fantastic work mate. Even with the delay you will be the first to upload it I think.
Thank you for your hard work.

Sorry, JC; I've been MIA after dealing with a ton of backlog at work, only sitting down to Misano now. I still need to sort out the FTP for this race weekend, too.

But I think I may be able to cover you here tonight.

I'll update what I find in a bit after sorting through my alt. sources, but I'll only be able to share links via PM.

Update: I found a decent ace stream in 720p and I have a steady SD stream, I'll be up for the next hour or so drop me a PM if you need it.

720P:

acestream://2733e3db1bd96a9332d330b98b38fa422c21dcd9

Just watched Mizano now and that leg kick from Marquez shows exactly who's been the brains behind their fantastic wet weather race strategies; it's Marquez, not Honda.

Yeah, I was wondering if that was a feint of sorts to get the rest of the grid to believe he was going to come in, but 93 has been brilliant in the rain this year, its hard to believe he is so young (24) and he can calculate such tactics while going flat out--then again that's why he's 5 times WDC going on his 6th. What a good finish, I knew he was going to go for it and he seems to be riding like his old style, in direct contrast to this time last year, which is when he is at its most exciting and best.

I still want to see this go down to Valencia between the top 3, but Marc is the top rider this year and he deserves to take this championship just on his riding in the latter half of the season alone.

It was kind of odd to not see Rossi on the grid, so its good he is back this weekend; it will be interesting to see what he can do with that injury.

Last edited:
Wet session with not much going on, so that's it for me tonight, unfortunately.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 14 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Aragon is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 14 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Aragon is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Montreal looking solid, JC. I'm going to stick to BT sports this weekend as I forgot how much better the commentary is than the official Dorna stream, but I'll provide feedback as I see it.

Thanks, JC.

Sidenote: ill try and get to the FTP tonight if I can stay awake

Qualifying's streaming now btw. Thanks A
M3 got a bit ridiculous..

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 14 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Aragon are now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom