MotoGP 2017 | Page 43 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

MotoGP 2017 - Round 13 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Misano is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

It will be quite a while before I can upload it, so please try and watch it on the stream servers, thanks!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 13 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Misano is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

It will be quite a while before I can upload it, so please try and watch it on the stream servers, thanks!

Enjoy!

Montreal shows an error, maybe temporary, maybe my fault. Watching on Amsterdam
All servers stopped the feed for me at 18 minutes. Oh well

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 13 - Free Practice Two (FP2) - Misano is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Montreal shows an error, maybe temporary, maybe my fault. Watching on Amsterdam
All servers stopped the feed for me at 18 minutes. Oh well
Sorry about that. Went to sleep right after the stream started and of course computer crashed 3 minutes after I went to bed :(

I won't be around to keep an eye on FP2 as well but should be able to babysit FP3, Quali and the race.

Hi, I'm new on this forum, I have tried to use the links defined on the first post (server MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam) and mobile link (m3u8) but doesn't works for me.

Chrome says "Can't find any player" VLC doesn't respond, someone could help me?

... the subscribe form isn't easy for a non Canadian citizen and not english native speaker ... :D

I won't be around to keep an eye on FP2 as well but should be able to babysit FP3, Quali and the race.
FP2 went smoothly until halfway through Moto2... when I fell asleep XD
Hi, I'm new on this forum, I have tried to use the links defined on the first post (server MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam) and mobile link (m3u8) but doesn't works for me.

Chrome says "Can't find any player" VLC doesn't respond, someone could help me?

... the subscribe form isn't easy for a non Canadian citizen and not english native speaker ... :D
You should be able to play the top 4 links right through the browser. Not sure what VLC has to do with it. If they don't play you might need to clear cache/enable Flash in Chrome/reinstal Chrome or Flash :scratch:

FP2 went smoothly until halfway through Moto2... when I fell asleep XD

You should be able to play the top 4 links right through the browser. Not sure what VLC has to do with it. If they don't play you might need to clear cache/enable Flash in Chrome/reinstal Chrome or Flash :scratch:

Yes, I have used the top 4 links, I used VLC only to test the mobile links ... I will try to reinstall chrome/Flash, Thx

[Update]
my fault, I didn't remember that I had disabled Flash for the majority of the sites and I had to add the site on the exception list, works perfectly!
Awesome job!

Last edited:
Hi, I just joined.
Ive been using the torrents since last year.
Many thanks!!

Right now, the 1080p torrents for FP1 and FP2 have zero seeds and are not downloading anything?
I tried 720p and they have 1 seed and download at decent pace.
But I want it all!!
I want 1080p.

Is it just a bit longer before these torrents are ready in 1080p?

[Update] my fault, I didn't remember that I had disabled Flash for the majority of the sites and I had to add the site on the exception list, works perfectly!
Awesome job!
Flash FTW! Long live flash!!

Is it just a bit longer before these torrents are ready in 1080p?
I can't post the torrents until all the files are finished uploading. I'm super super busy with work from Monday to Friday, so only on Sat and Sun will thing get uploaded really quick!

1080p torrents should be seeding good now ;)

4 seeds each right now in 720 FP1 and FP2. No seeds in 1080.

Flash FTW! Long live flash!!

I can't post the torrents until all the files are finished uploading. I'm super super busy with work from Monday to Friday, so only on Sat and Sun will thing get uploaded really quick!

1080p torrents should be seeding good now ;)

Sorry, the word TORRENTS was
blue, no longer grey, so I thought it was ready.
Yes, its downloading well now.
Thanks again.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 13 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Misano is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 13 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Misano is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

MontrealSSD works smooth, Lorenzo a little bit less :sad: ... fortunately we have Petrucci and Dovi :thumbup:

MotoGP 2017 - Round 13 - Qualifying (FP4, Q1, Q2) - Misano is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Made it back just in time. Here we go
Assuming I haven't had to reset the stream you can skip back up to 8 hours in the past, so if you miss the beginning of the event just click the seek bar back a bit :)

Thanks John! always appreciated!
Thanks for the thanks :D

MotoGP 2017 - Round 13 - Post-Qualifying Press Conference - Misano is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 13 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Misano is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom