MotoGP 2017 | Page 42 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Hope you got to see the races, Moto3 and GP were top notch! I always skip Moto2. I thought we may be having issues this weekend as last race the servers got hit hard and went offline. I wasn't sure if it wasn't Dorna coming down again for a second. But Montreal was solid for me.

Thanks again for your hard work, JC.

As always expect a mirror when its up.

Don't forget ty puff of smoke

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

:mad:

Ultimately its good for the championship, though, which makes for a better racing season. Still I can't help but feel I must be his only fan around here.

And what happened to Pol after the race, that rear wheel looked like it just locked up on him, that looked like a hard landing.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 12 - Post-Race Press Conference - Great Britain at Silverstone is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Hi, thanks for all the effort. the silverstone torrent for moto3 race is pointing at the hub, not an actual torrent :)

Never mind the message below. It was either fixed or it was my mistake from the get go. Thanks!
==========
Hi there and thanks for all the races so far this year! Just wanted to mention that the torrent file for Silverstone MotoGP Race 1080 is actually pointing to the Post-race Press Conference. I would highly appreciate if you could have this fixed. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Don't forget ty puff of smoke

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

EDIT SPOILER
hmm. this one went over my head. were vcr's burning up? oh MM, duh..lol

Dovi is looking really good, beyond impressive. Lorenzo must be getting depressed. Rossi didn't look happy post race but held it together for the post race conference. Giving credit - stating that he was happy to be running with the "top guys". Quite a change in attitude from the last few seasons. Was hoping he would win this one. Fantastic racing entertainment from all the "top guys" this season. ty johncruiser.

Last edited:
Moto3: The usual mayhem

Moto2: AM crashing... not a big surprise. Good win by TN

MotoGP: Great race. Too bad VR couldn't keep his pace. Another win for AD. He's really a different rider this season. Impressive form.

I hadn't really noticed it before but the Silverstone layout is great for moto racing. I suspect they'll keep the race there, provided they repave the track. It was very bumpy.

Last edited:
I created a subdomain for you to use, winales.dornastream.com so please use that domain instead of the ip address for posting future links (my anti virus software blocks your links because of the ip):

i.e. ftp://winales.dornastream.com/e2206...GP RACE - Great Britain at Silverstone 1080p/

Thanks again for the mirror.

I think I understand using sub domains, but I'm kind of at a loss because wouldn't I need admin rights to do that for each upload/unique url? We can take this to PM, I mean worst case scenario I'll just send the link to you when I get them. The thing is while I also upload to the FTP to be used as as DDL, its linked to a HS seedbox to help maintain the torrents upload bandwidth and health, I think right now that torrent is over 50 ratio and at max speed.

Update on 93's Blown Engine

Apparently what has HRC and Marc baffled is that it was a new engine only used at Brno, so the idea of it being worn unit is out of the question, as I was thinking this may have been a test engine from Misano that they may have updated or modified dor Silverstone, HRC did begin to solve that acceleration issue around Brno, too.

These past 3 races been at Honda tracks so far, but I fear that HRC may have to detune their engines for reliability placing Marc in the same disadvantage as early in the year to Yamaha and Ducati. Which sucks as he said he was getting used to the wild nature of the bike, proven by his qualy run lap record, I supose.

Was hoping VR was going to take the win and make the top 4 only a few points apart.

My impression is VR is starting his swan song season in his own head. Saying he's glad to be near the top saves face if he doesn't do well, and makes him humble when he does.

He's 40 with multiple fractures that require surgery....the motogp doctors can work magic but he's gotta be out 2 months which puts him back in time for one race in November maybe?

Movistar Yamaha MotoGP Team’s Valentino Rossi received successful surgery on the displaced fractures of the tibia and fibula of his right leg.

ANCONA (ITALY), 1ST SEPTEMBER 2017

Last night Movistar Yamaha MotoGP’s Valentino Rossi had a successful operation on the displaced fractures of the tibia and fibula of his right leg.

The MotoGP-star was hospitalised after an enduro accident yesterday evening.

Following a medical examination at the ‘Ospedale Civile di Urbino', where he was initially diagnosed, the Italian was transported to the 'Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria Ospedali Riuniti' in Ancona.

Upon arrival, he received surgery between 2am – 3am by Dr. Raffaele Pascarella, Director of the Orthopedics and Traumatology Division. During the surgery the fractures were fixated using a metal pin - a locked intramedullary nail - without any complications.

Further medical updates will follow in due course.

Yamaha would like to thank the entire staff of the 'Ospedale Civile di Urbino' and 'Ospedali Riuniti di Ancona' for their dedication and professional care.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom