MotoGP 2017 | Page 41 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

And the Circuit of Wales is basically toast so the British GP will be back at Silverstone for sure this year, and probably for the foreseeable future. Would be cool to see them at Donington again!

Donnington is great for wsbk and bsb same as brands hatch is, but motogp needs to be at silverstone just a far better venue and circuit.

And the Circuit of Wales is basically toast so the British GP will be back at Silverstone for sure this year, and probably for the foreseeable future. Would be cool to see them at Donington again!

Used to live about 30 minutes from that potential site but that was also before I "knew" about motorbikes.

The hypothetical track layout looks amazing.

I can not see the races by the direct link. Even at 720p the download gets very slow. some help? My net is ok.
What you describe is pretty normal, especially if you live in Canada or USA. If your on the other side of the pond it should be much better.

To get good speeds on this side try the .torrent file (assuming your ISP doesn't throttle torrents). Other than that you'll just have to wait until the download is done, sorry :(

MotoGP 2017 - Round 12 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Great Britain at Silverstone is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 12 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Great Britain at Silverstone is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Thanks, JC. I'll tune in tonight to see how she holds, if its possible can you get the analytics (users streaming/bandwidth constraints/dropped frames etc) posted again this weekend?

I'll mirror qualy when that is up, too.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 12 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Great Britain at Silverstone is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Montreal is looking solid so far with 13 mins left in Moto3 FP3, no restarts or freezing so far.

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 12 - Qualifying (FP4, Q1, Q2) - Great Britain at Silverstone is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 12 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Great Britain at Silverstone is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 12 - RACE - Great Britain at Silverstone is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 12 - RACE - Great Britain at Silverstone is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Solid no lost frames or restarts. :)

Weather looking dry and looks like it will hold given how clear the sky is, but its UK and you know rain is always just around the corner.

Edit: Ah, damn... that was unfortunate for Moto3 finish, that was a good race.

Last edited:
anyone else getting a 502 bad gateway? - whatever that is lol. 10:10am this morning
On Amsterdam, yep. Server is overloaded, had more than 500 viewers for Moto2 for some reason. Rebooting it now, takes a LONG time to boot (15 mins ish). Live stream in Montreal or NY should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom