MotoGP 2017 | Page 34 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Hey John,
just checking to see how this weekend looks like. Id there gonna be any live streaming and/or video available on the server?
Looking forward to Assen and happy w/anything, Torrents even BT non hd content.
Thanx in advance!

Hey John,
just checking to see how this weekend looks like. Id there gonna be any live streaming and/or video available on the server?
Looking forward to Assen and happy w/anything, Torrents even BT non hd content.
Thanx in advance!
Pre-event press conference is uploading now.

I should have a new live server for Quali and the Race. We'll see how it goes. It'll be the same links that are already posted (montrealssd, ny, amsterdam).

Some massive projects at work have me working every day except Sunday so there will be delays in getting the files/links up so try and watch it live if possible.

So in case any one missed it

The motogp race will be before Moto 2 this weekend

7am local time

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So in case any one missed it

The motogp race will be before Moto 2 this weekend

7am local time

Hmm..strange last year moto2 was before motogp :confused:
I haven't checked the schedule yet.

Hmm..strange last year moto2 was before motogp :confused:
I haven't checked the schedule yet.
I think it's because of the Formula 1 race being held on the same day. They usually try to have as much of a time gap between the two events as possible and the current schedule finds the two some 4 hours apart or so

The live stream servers are back up. Will be streaming (on MontealSSD in 1080p and 720p and in 720p on NY and Amsterdam) FP3 starting at approx 2:45am and Quali live stream will start approx 6:20am (all times EST).

It will be quite a while before I get the video files up so try and watch it live if possible. I'll leave the live stream up until I upload the video files, so if you missed it you can always rewind/fast forward the live stream.

Only way the post-quali press conference will be live streamed is if the stream doesn't drop out between the end of quali and the press conference.

Good luck peeps!

Last edited:
One of those days Q1 gets to be more exciting than 2
Baldasari ragdolling across the gravel was not a pretty sight. Hope he's alright

Good as new
fe7d268cf3992188acf4a84f97231c73.jpg

Vinales fast already, and Jorge having no problems adjusting to the Duc! In fact, his laptime was faster than his fastest lap from last sunday's race!

2017 is looking more interesting than last season already!

flashback from fall 2016.^
remember when we had hope for Lorenzo and ducati. JL cannot be happy..

MotoGP 2017 - Round 08 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Assen is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

Remember the order of events is Moto3, MotoGP then Moto2 for BOTH the warm ups AND RACE!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 08 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Assen is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

Remember the order of events is Moto3, MotoGP then Moto2 for BOTH the warm ups AND RACE!

Hi

I'm sorry, but may I suggest not to cut between Pre-Race..., Race, and Post-Race... ?.

Thank you, as always, for yours!

Greetz,
M

I'm sorry, but may I suggest not to cut between Pre-Race..., Race, and Post-Race... ?.
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately a lot of my customers are on limited bandwidth connections so it was a feature request I got a TON of (to split up the files) so people can just download the "race".

MotoGP 2017 - Round 08 - RACE - Assen is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

Remember the order of events is Moto3, MotoGP then Moto2!

Back
Top Bottom