MotoGP 2017 | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Pffff not even close, that Duc 2015 was a beast in the rain, anything dry and this guy is back in the back where he belongs... actually he doesn't belong in Motogp at all.
Another J-miller?:D

The NY server is under way too much load, doubt it's going to work for anyone. Amsterdam usually doesn't work for anyone, if it works for you that's awesome. Right as the race was about to start the NY server rebooted because of the load so the stream restarted from the beginning.

I ordered a new server last night that said "instant setup" and it's going on 14 hours now and still not set up :(

Awesome! Unlimited bandwitdth sounds good!

Pffff not even close, that Duc 2015 was a beast in the rain, anything dry and this guy is back in the back where he belongs... actually he doesn't belong in Motogp at all.

Dude, he was near the front in the dry sessions as well and a top 10 finish on a 2 year old privateer bike is nothing to sneeze at.

Dude, he was near the front in the dry sessions as well and a top 10 finish on a 2 year old privateer bike is nothing to sneeze at.
He did get a top 10...with marc, dani, jorge, dovi, andrea out. Congrats to him but those are the facts

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Don't forget Asparagus.
Him too! Gotta take advantage when opportunities arise however so good on him

I guess he could have won if everyone else crashed lol

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

What is wrong with you! Why you no go fast like Yamaha!
**SPOILER** https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9AEoRZXsAA8R0k.jpg

Hello N3WMAN. Funny caption for that photo mate, loving it :) I've got a request mind. Please could you post spoiler photos with a URL link rather than inserting the image into the post. Seeing that photo of Lorenzo totally spoiled that surprise for me. Better yet would it not be better for us to create a special dedicated 'MotoGP 2017 Spoilers' thread for us all to post photos and comment on watched races and not post in this fantastically important thread that is here to help people who have yet to find and see the races? Thanks mate :) Maybe I'm out of line with that latter suggestion, I'm not sure. You've been here a lot longer me clearly. Just an idea.

P.S. Also, thank you so much johnscruiser you are a LEGEND!

Last edited:

lol..i was trying to be sarcastic buddy:D

Hello N3WMAN. Funny caption for that photo mate, loving it :) I've got a request mind. Please could you post spoiler photos with a URL link rather than inserting the image into the post. Seeing that photo of Lorenzo totally spoiled that surprise for me. Better yet would it not be better for us to create a special dedicated 'MotoGP 2017 Spoilers' thread for us all to post photos and comment on watched races and not post in this fantastically important thread that is here to help people who have yet to find and see the races? Thanks mate :) Maybe I'm out of line with that latter suggestion, I'm not sure. You've been here a lot longer me clearly. Just an idea.

P.S. Also, thank you so much johnscruiser you are a LEGEND!
All the important info for race day is on page 1 of this thread. Everything after that page is fair game. This was discussed last season.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Anoyone else having issues streaming? Stopping every 5-10 seconds for a few seconds

Anoyone else having issues streaming? Stopping every 5-10 seconds for a few seconds

Might as well download the torrent if it's not live. Streaming is still using bandwidth but torrenting is not using Johns.

None of my current servers (NY or Amsterdam) are in a fast enough location to stream 1080p50. I'm still waiting for my new "instant setup" server to get setup that I ordered on Saturday :( It should stream like a champ from there hopefully!

Montreal will be back online on April 23, then you can stream nice again :)

Anyone able to Chromecast these 1080p50 files smoothly? I get a weird stutter every couple of seconds. Doesn't seem like a buffering or transcoding issue, more like an incompatibility with the 50fps Euro standard? Halp?

All the important info for race day is on page 1 of this thread. Everything after that page is fair game. This was discussed last season.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Fair enough. But if I need to read the latest post to see if anyone is having issues playing. I come across a spoiler. Seems too risky now to even chance it. Yet that it could be prevented so easily. Shame :(

Fair enough. But if I need to read the latest post to see if anyone is having issues playing. I come across a spoiler. Seems too risky now to even chance it. Yet that it could be prevented so easily. Shame :(

Typically there haven't been many problems with the videos. A bit more recently but it's rare.

Back
Top Bottom