MotoGP 2017 | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Anybody else having an issue with it only streaming the last 7 minutes of Moto2?

I cant seem to get either the Amsterdam or NY streams working.

Both NY and Amsterdam streams went down just as the race was about to start :|
The NY server is under way too much load, doubt it's going to work for anyone. Amsterdam usually doesn't work for anyone, if it works for you that's awesome. Right as the race was about to start the NY server rebooted because of the load so the stream restarted from the beginning.

I ordered a new server last night that said "instant setup" and it's going on 14 hours now and still not set up :(

Great race. Lots going on. Happy with the podium. Bring on Texas!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

All three races were worth watching. Lots of action, both good and bad, and a few surprises.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 02 - MotoGP RACE - Argentina 1080p50 and TORRENT is up in the SECOND post!

I would right click on the files and download them to your computer, don't try and stream them (or use the torrent).

The BTsport ones aren't finished uploading yet so don't try those ones. I'll edit this post when they are complete (or use the torrent for them too).

I'll work hard on getting Moto2 and Moto3 up as well.

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 02 - MotoGP RACE - Argentina 1080p50 and TORRENT is up in the SECOND post!
I would right click on the files and download them to your computer, don't try and stream them (or use the torrent).

The BTsport ones aren't finished uploading yet so don't try those ones. I'll edit this post when they are complete (or use the torrent for them too).

Hi There,

I also worked hard to get the WUP, can't find them until now. So don't forget about them if you have time.

Btw, if one of you here want the Qatar's WUP, you can grab them from:

Code:
[FONT=Verdana][URL="https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6Uat8cdoHV1VkJ3MmNFQ0dqTUk"]01.Moto3.2017.Losail.WUP.1080p50.x264-MUNFAQQIHA.mkv[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][URL="https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6Uat8cdoHV1eHdicG5xOUZOOWc"]02.Moto2.2017.Losail.WUP.1080p50.x264-MUNFAQQIHA.mkv[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][URL="https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6Uat8cdoHV1NmNPRUZyWWtuaU0"]03.MotoGP.2017.Losail.WUP.1080p50.x264-MUNFAQQIHA.mkv[/URL][/FONT]

Thank you...

Greetz,
M

Last edited:

Got you covered, dude!

Thanks for the effort, you've just gotten too popular, which is always a sign of positivity.

BTSports races + checkered flag SD: ftp://37.187.108.153/153831c0036b0656f65a3102d4e514ef/MotoGP.2017x02.Argentina.Race.BTSportHD.SD/

BTsports races + checkered flag 1080p: ftp://37.187.22.150/cb3e1c47eb318fd774a1f320e134b0f2/

Last edited:
All races are finished uploading and seeding, Moto2, Moto3, MotoGP, all the BTsports 1080p and SD too and the Post-Race Press Conference too!

Better late than never.

Enjoy :D

What is wrong with you! Why you no go fast like Yamaha!
C9AEoRZXsAA8R0k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom