MotoGP 2017 | Page 35 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

What a Race! Very exciting to see the Doctor on top the podium...yeahhhh:D

Assen provided some of the best show yet across all classes. And only five short days before they go at it all over again. Good times. :happy7:

2nv4c5v.jpg

Hello and thank you.I have a problem getting the torrents,every time i click the torrent link/icon i get the file dropper web page add.I appreciate you need revenue to keep afloat but this is continuous.Is there some method i am not aware of to get the torrents ?.
Thanks again
slarty

Hello and thank you.I have a problem getting the torrents,every time i click the torrent link/icon i get the file dropper web page add.I appreciate you need revenue to keep afloat but this is continuous.Is there some method i am not aware of to get the torrents ?.
Thanks again
slarty
You gotta click download file, enter the captcha and it will start the torrent download. Just a hosting site.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Remember the Post.Race.Press.Conference ?. Where's it.
Post-race PC is up now, sorry for the delay.

what a fantastic motogp race. last week I was thinking my motogp fix was gone forever...ty johncruiser
It took some work but should be good to go. I have some backup servers sitting on standby so if any of them get shut down I can switch quickly to another one without much downtime. These server hosters must love me, rent a big server, sits there and does nothing 90% of the time, lol.

Normally the torrent links to Kickass Torrents but the site hasn't been working for me all weekend so I had to upload them to a file hosting site. Next time instead of using filedropper I'll drop them on one of my servers for a direct link. As has been said, you have to click to download the file, enter the captcha, then the .torrent will download.

That was some INSANE racing :) All three classes were flawless.

Post-race PC is up now, sorry for the delay.

Dude, from a guy who doesn't even use your servers, you have nothing to apologize for. These trolls want it all right as it happens, they can subscribe. What you do is above and beyond, and most appreciate it.

He is either a total ******* or his English is fairly bad and the way he writes does not translate well and comes off pushy... I can relate to both.

Dude, he's doing all of this for free and all you can say is where's my press conference and I want a better version... Jesus

Finally got around to watching the races. All three classes were great races.

Gotta say I think Petrucci would have had Rossi had he not got caught up in the lapped bikes. But Rossi got by them without incident so I dunno. Dovi's championship lead is well deserved.

Happy to see FM win again in Moto2. It was funny/dangerous seeing Pasini going all over the place the last few laps.

Canet's blast to win was something to behold.

I think all three races will be considered classics.

Back
Top Bottom