MotoGP 2017 | Page 50 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Incredible race from start to finish! Announcers couldn’t even keep up with all the passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incredible race from start to finish! Announcers couldn’t even keep up with all the passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again, JC!

BT Sports 1080p:

http://bit.ly/2z1yEU1

BT Sports (2) 1080p:

http://tinyurl.com/y7jb98z7

Semi Spoiler alert:

This was the most exciting race weekend for me this whole season, shame Ducati wasn't in the mix; Zarco was just not going to give up, and Miller was there, too early on. It really was like a Moto3 race! Finally saw some Moto2 action, with Binder finally coming alive at PI. And Moto3 was tight as always.

Edit: Completely right, JC; I'm not sure why I thought it was the Dorna stream.

Last edited:
thanks for the BTsport upload always love their commentators way more.

great, great race, one of the best this year for sure

Haven't seen such a physical race like that in quite some time.

The race did however reaffirm to me that Marquez is infringing on GOAT territory.

I wonder if the outcome would have been any different for Rossi if he went with the soft tires.

All Ducati teams had a horrible day. Haven't seen that in a while either.

Haven't seen such a physical race like that in quite some time.

The race did however reaffirm to me that Marquez is infringing on GOAT territory.

I wonder if the outcome would have been any different for Rossi if he went with the soft tires.

All Ducati teams had a horrible day. Haven't seen that in a while either.

If he stays healthy it's only a matter of time until he's the GOAT.

I'm not a big fan but I believe he will surpass Rossi's success in the premier class.

If he stays healthy it's only a matter of time until he's the GOAT.

I'm not a big fan but I believe he will surpass Rossi's success in the premier class.

If he stays with Honda, I agree. If he jumps to another manufacturer (KTM keeps getting mentioned), then that'd introduce a new wildcard. I would like to see that happen.

If he stays with Honda, I agree. If he jumps to another manufacturer (KTM keeps getting mentioned), then that'd introduce a new wildcard. I would like to see that happen.

That would be quite the bidding war between Honda and KTM I'm sure.
The KTM project shows that the bike is capable of running a decent pace - 2 top ten, and were running as high as 4th for a short bit (or was it 6th? Either way...)
Would have been interesting to see how Kallio would have done - and I'm sure that Marquez would have brought in a top 5 finish on the KTM RC16.

That would be quite the bidding war between Honda and KTM I'm sure.
The KTM project shows that the bike is capable of running a decent pace - 2 top ten, and were running as high as 4th for a short bit (or was it 6th? Either way...)
Would have been interesting to see how Kallio would have done - and I'm sure that Marquez would have brought in a top 5 finish on the KTM RC16.

I think the bike has promise. I am curious to see though when things get serious, is KTM willing to put up the money for both the rider and bike development.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 17 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Sepang is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 17 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Sepang is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

If Dovizioso wins the race, then Marquez needs to finish second to become World Champion.

If Dovizioso finishes second, then Marquez needs to finish fourth or better to become World Champion.

If Dovizioso finishes third, then Marquez needs to finish eighth or better to become World Champion.

If Dovizioso finishes fourth, then Marquez needs to finish 11th or better to become World Champion.

If Dovizioso finishes fifth to seventh, then Marquez needs to finish no more than eight places further back to become World Champion.

If Dovizioso finishes lower than seventh, then Marquez will be the 2017 MotoGP World Champion.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If Dovizioso wins the race, then Marquez needs to finish second to become World Champion.

If Dovizioso finishes second, then Marquez needs to finish fourth or better to become World Champion.

If Dovizioso finishes third, then Marquez needs to finish eighth or better to become World Champion.

If Dovizioso finishes fourth, then Marquez needs to finish 11th or better to become World Champion.

If Dovizioso finishes fifth to seventh, then Marquez needs to finish no more than eight places further back to become World Champion.

If Dovizioso finishes lower than seventh, then Marquez will be the 2017 MotoGP World Champion.

sure got it covered - jeez..you a bookie? lol

I actually want it to go to valencia for a showdown between marc and dovi

I'll dance naked in the rain if Dovi can pull a Hayden on us. Doubt it though. I don't think Marquez will win this one but I'd say he'll be champion come Sunday unless Ducati can pull a miracle out of their exhaust pipe

Super early work shift tomorrow. It'll be a while before I can get FP1 and FP2 up! Super sorry. Try and re-watch it on the live stream links.

FP2 live streaming should be starting soon.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom