MotoGP 2017 | Page 49 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

The championship is still difficult for Dovi, 11 points are not so easy to recover.... I hope that Petrucci and Lorenzo can steal some points to Marquez in the next 3 races (Maybe also Rossi/Vinales).

I need to be honest before the start of the race I hoped on this Podium: Dovizioso - Lorenzo - Petrucci :D

Dovi and MM are producing some exciting finishes. Hope Dovi brings the challenge closer in Oz.

Last edited:
+1

It's basically a Journeyman vs Force of Nature situation.

Harsh on the Dovi side, but I more-or-less agree. Despite they being tied for wins, Marquez has to still be the favourite.

I am hoping Dovi pulls it off though. It would be a fantastic story, likely to go down in MotoGP folklore (with Austin finish being the metaphor of the season).

Marquez is gonna be the favourite even if it goes down to Valencia and Dovi's 6 points ahead, sad but true.
On the other hand who would've thought they'd actually be tied for wins with 3 rounds to go. Apart from Rossi's Assen, noone else has won in almost 5 months!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 16 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Phillip Island is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 16 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Phillip Island is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Sorry for starting it so late, didn't realize the event started so early!

Enjoy!

No worries. I was starting to think you were having issues. Thanks, A!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 16 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Phillip Island is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

Not a big deal, but any chance we can have postQ conference at some point later?

MotoGP 2017 - Round 16 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Phillip Island is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 16 - RACES - Phillip Island are now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam!

Enjoy!

Thank JC!

Montreal looking solid, I didn't have time to watch or upload qualy this weekend, but I'll get the races up asap!

Back
Top Bottom