MotoGP 2017 | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Super sorry about the live stream peeps :( I had to go to a service call and of course, as soon as I left, the recording program froze :(

11f7e2fa54aa97f9832a2d5899f7e2dd.png

I'm re-downloading the MotoGP race now and it's re-streaming up on the live stuff too so you can re-start watching it now if you want!

I'll post when it's finished uploading too.

Sorry again.

No worries bro, you have nothing to apologize for, you're doing everyone a big favour! Next time I see you at the track, lunch will be on me :eek:ccasion5:

anyone knows why when I click on the "Live Streaming Server - MONTREAL, CANADA" it then gives me 2 options

1. Watch now
2. Download (which I don't want to)

when I click on the WATCH NOW, it's trying to make me install some imovie chrome extension? this never happened previously, and I really don't want to install it.

any way around this?

Last edited:
works for me using firefox.. the x in the upper right corner

i get a popup window but video plays

MotoGP 2017 - Round 01 - MotoGP RACE - Qatar 1080p50 and TORRENT is up in the SECOND post. This is the BTsport version, not the MotoGP .com version we normally see. **WARNING: If you watch the MotoGP race FIRST and don't want Moto3/Moto2 spoilers skip to 4 minutes 20 seconds (or after) in the MotoGP race file. The MotoGP race link has all three races in it.

What a messy weekend. Looks like the cloud based video player I use ( http://www.vodobox.com ) has either been hacked or they've allowed people to run ads on the video player (the coloured bars, the watch now button, etc.). I didn't notice it at first (other than the coloured bars) because I was running adblockers, super sorry.

If you clicked the "watch now" button and agreed to let it "update your flash player" (or accepted the chrome plugin) I'm afraid you now have some nasty viruses on your computer. If you need help cleaning viruses off your computer please send me a PM and I'll give you some links or worst case can connect in remotely and clean it manually.

Looks like I'm going to need to find new website video player software. I've tried VideoJS, Jplayer and MediaElement.js in the past and all of them were horrible (not aggressive enough at buffering primarily), perhaps the new versions of them are better, I'll do some testing. Perhaps it's time to go to a commercial solution like FlowPlayer or JWplayer :(

The new capture software appears to have some 2gb file limitation so when live streaming it dies after exactly an hour of screaming. I've reached out to them to see if the stability issues and filesize issue can be addressed.

To be able to both live stream 1080p50 and upload 1080p50 at the same time I'm going to need an internet connection with faster than 10mbps upload :(

I had $100 on Zarco (no joke, check the Love of MotoGP facebook page), payout was a cool $18k US! So close.

Freaking awesome races, all three of them. Formula 1 race wasn't half bad either.

combofix.org is a malware site buddy. combofix should only be downloaded from bleepingcomputer.com, see disclaimer here: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/273628/combofix-usage-questions-help-look-here/

See web of trust review here: https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/combofix.org
Thanks man. I was in a super big hurry because I had to head out so just googled combofix and pasted the first link that came up. My bad.

For those of us who missed the live race, will we be able to download it? ;)
You can download the BT sport version up in the second post. Assuming my capture software works I should be able to re-capture the motogp .com version tonight and will post when that is up.

anyone knows why when I click on the "Live Streaming Server - MONTREAL, CANADA" it then gives me 2 options

1. Watch now
2. Download (which I don't want to)

when I click on the WATCH NOW, it's trying to make me install some imovie chrome extension? this never happened previously, and I really don't want to install it.

any way around this?
If you installed the chrome extension or let it update your flash player you have viruses. adwcleaner and combofix (if not on windows 8/10) should save the day. Let me know if you need help.

Last edited:
SPOILER HERE WARNING

who would have guessed vinales, dovi, rossi? would have been a great triactor bet at the horse track.
curious, who was it that rear ended rossi? missed it.

Last edited:
SPOILER HERE WARNING

who would have guessed vinales, dovi, rossi? would have been a great triactor bet at the horse track.
curious, who was it that rear ended rossi? missed it.

Crutchlow hit him at the start of the race.

Wow!!! MotoGP channel has uploaded the race on youtube

[video=youtube;mbFbS6kiV70]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbFbS6kiV70[/video]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom