MotoGP 2017 | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

is there a way for not so high speed people to view smoothly? the 1080 is choppy. your older 720 was mint.
Send me a PM with your address and I can get you double the internet speed for half the price you're paying now (assuming you don't live in the middle of nowhere).

The 1080p might be choppy because I don't have any servers for streaming in Canada :( Can you go to http://tafb.brontes.feralhosting.com/speedtest and run the test. To stream the 1080p you need 6.5mbps download speed. After you've done that go to http://speedtest.net and run the test. If speedtest.net is above 6.5mbps but the server speed test is under 6.5mbps then it's not your internet connection, it's your connection speed to the server in Amsterdam :( If both speed tests are under 6.5mbps then you DO need faster internet for 1080p50.

I just got upgraded to 250/20 internet so hopefully I'll be able to record 1080p and 720p at the same time so future live streaming and uploads will be both.

Just watched WSBK round 1

SPOILERS

Poor CD ....held the lead and was robbed right near the end due to technical issue

Would have loved to see him finish on the podium

JR is a beast

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OH BABY! Lots of new streaming options in both 1080p AND 720p for my low bandwidth friends! Should be FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Amsterdam should be flawless now, Montreal will amazing as usual for both 1080p and 720p and now New York will be really good too!!!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 04 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Jerez is now LIVE STREAMING in both 1080p and 720p!

Enjoy! :)

I hope so Mr John. It's my birthday

I hope so Mr John. It's my birthday
Happy freaking birthday! You know what they say about 60, it's the new 40 :)

r1%20birthday%20cake.jpg

Nice Mr John. I am not 60 yet. You probably confused me with fmj

Edit : nice cake btw

MotoGP 2017 - Round 04 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Jerez is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p AND 720p!

Enjoy :)

Quintoli to race with Suzuki this weekend in Jerez to replace Alex Rins.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 04 - Free Practice Two (FP2) - Jerez is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p AND 720p!

Both streams looking solid, John.

Awesome work, expect me to upload and mirror FPs on my VPS when they're complete.

Looks like the KTM "Big Bang" engine made a huge difference... don't think they've ever placed that high up the ladder in any sort of practice session yet...

Wow, loving this new 250/20 internet speed! I can download 1080p and 720p, upload 1080p and 720p AND live stream 1080p and 720p ALL AT THE SAME TIME (using the old 50/10 internet and the new 250/20 internet combined together). It's killing my budget a bit though :( I don't think all of this would run as smooth as it did today without both.

Having the MontrealSSD server back up helps lots too. I'm using it just for dual streaming (1080p and 720p) so it shouldn't run out of bandwidth any time soon :) I've upgraded the NY server so it should be way more reliable and Amsterdam should live stream smooth now for most people because it's back at 720p.

Hopefully tomorrow and race day go as smooth as today!

Sounds nice I am lucky if I can get 2/.5 the plan is supposed to be 10/1 but xplornet sucks and is my only choice

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sounds nice I am lucky if I can get 2/.5 the plan is supposed to be 10/1 but xplornet sucks and is my only choice

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Xplornet just launched their new satellite, we've been doing installs on it for a week now, super nice speeds. Upgrade to the new satellite! Should be free install/switch: https://www.xplornet.com/new-satellite-program/learn-about-echostar-xix/

If that doesn't interest ya send me a PM with your address and I'll see if I can do a point to point for ya :)

Back
Top Bottom