MotoGP 2017 - Page 45

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: MotoGP 2017

Re: MotoGP 2017

Why would the Italian fans booing MM cause any concern? MM eats that **** up and it motivates him as well. Seriously, the more you boo the guy, the more it is very likely he's going to use that as "fuel"

In the post press conference he commented on it. Basically said he understood it at the podium ceremony, but was disappointed that they cheered when a non Italian rider went down. Cause the riders are doing close to extremely high speeds and risking their lives. Not a MM fan, but I gotta agree with him on that one.

Pretty sure every team sport other than hockey, people want the opponent to suck and boo them. You should be cheering them on to do their best only so you can be better than them.
    Why would you want to win against a ****** unrespectable opponent?

Rossi to race Aragon! Well try anyways

https://www.autosport.com/motogp/new...er-second-test

sucks for van der Mark. Good for VR.

Just watched Mizano now and that leg kick from Marquez shows exactly who's been the brains behind their fantastic wet weather race strategies; it's Marquez, not Honda.
    The odd times I felt I'd approached the truth, it rested on the premise that people are essentially good and smart.

Site Supporter

Due to my work schedule I will most likely be unable to live stream the "MotoGP 2017 - Round 14 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Aragon 720p" as well as FP1/FP2.

In addition to not being able to live stream it, there will be a long delay before I'm able to upload them (approx 8 hours).

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Quote Originally Posted by caboose56 View Post
    the only performance alterations are the Driven smog block off plates...

Quote Originally Posted by johnscruiser View Post
    Due to my work schedule I will most likely be unable to live stream the "MotoGP 2017 - Round 14 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Aragon 720p" as well as FP1/FP2.

In addition to not being able to live stream it, there will be a long delay before I'm able to upload them (approx 8 hours).

Nothing to apologize for. Thanks for all you do!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    "There's never enough time to do it right, but there's always enough time to do it twice."

Quote Originally Posted by johnscruiser View Post

If you are the person responsible for http://tafb.brontes.feralhosting.com/MotoGP/ and all the great content there - you're the best!
    There isn't a place with faster upload of MotoGP content. Fantastic work mate. Even with the delay you will be the first to upload it I think.
    Thank you for your hard work.