MotoGP 2017 | Page 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Exiting the Pons corner.. Highest lateral G's on the track and a super greasy surface. Just lost it. Even the computers couldn't save it, if they were on...

I wouldn't think that a safety car would be pushing it to the point of crashing especially in MotoGP, regardless how high G's that corner can be. I mean, I know the F1 safety car is on it always trying hard (you can tell and sometimes they show the on-board dash), to make sure that the cars behind don't go too slow (for them too slow) otherwise the tires lose ton of temperature or perhaps their cooling system might not like it either .... but the safety car in MotoGP has no such role to play, so I still find it weird ... also, still no video of the crash, which is awkward in today's world as well.

Did it actually happen? LOL

Per Gavin Emmett on Twitter: Nothing official on @NickyHayden from the hospital until a family member can be spoken to in person by the doctors. Italian law.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 05 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Le Mans is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p AND 720p!

Enjoy :)

Sorry. Not trying to be morbid with the updates:

https://motomatters.com/press_release/2017/05/18/honda_press_release_nicky_hayden_in.html

Update on Nicky Hayden from Red Bull Honda World Superbike Team

The Red Bull Honda World Superbike Team would like to share the latest news on Nicky Hayden.

As well as having his fiancé Jackie by his side, Nicky has now been joined by his brother Tommy and mother Rose who arrived in Italy from the United States earlier today.

Below is a statement on Nicky’s condition from the Maurizio Bufalini Hospital in Cesena, Italy.

“Nicky Hayden’s clinical condition remains extremely critical.

The young man, who is still in the intensive care unit of Cesena’s Bufalini hospital, has suffered a serious polytrauma with subsequent serious cerebral damage.

The prognosis remains reserved.”

..... has suffered a serious polytrauma with subsequent serious cerebral damage.

As soon as you see the term "Polytrauma" being referenced, it's bleak at best. Means multiple severe, likely life altering injuries.
Still hoping for a miracle for him though...

MotoGP 2017 - Round 05 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Le Mans is now LIVE STREAMING in only 720p! (there seems to be a problem with 1080p :( )

MotoGP 2017 - Round 05 - Free Practice Two (FP2) - Le Mans is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 05 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Le Mans is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 05 - Qualifying (FP4, Q1, Q2) - Le Mans is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 05 - Post-Qualifying Press Conference - Le Mans is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

Back
Top Bottom