MotoGP 2017 | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

MotoGP 2017 - Round 01 - Qualifying (FP4, Q1, Q2) - Qatar 1080p50 IS NOW LIVE STREAMING on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam

I have a slightly new server setup for Qualifying, should hopefully improve the reliability!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 01 - Qualifying (FP4, Q1, Q2) - Qatar 1080p50 IS NOW LIVE STREAMING on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam

I have a slightly new server setup for Qualifying, should hopefully improve the reliability!

Well done. This is why there's a wage gap. OK enough of politics, let's go racing!

Qualifying is canceled. The grid for the race will be determined by combined practice times from free practice.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 01 - Post-Qualifying Press Conference - Qatar 1080p50 and TORRENT is up in the SECOND post.

Updated race schedule for tomorrow!

22cbb2aac4cf4bc9b1e4ff36767137fe.png

MotoGP 2017 - Round 01 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Qatar 1080p50 is NOW STREAMING LIVE on MontrealSSD and Amsterdam!

I'm planning to reboot the servers after the warmups are finished and before the MotoGP race too. You'll lose about 5 minutes of the end of the previous warmup/race.

Enjoy :)

When I click the live stream it goes to the moto3 pre race coverage. Moto2 bikes are probably on the grid right now.

Anyone know how I can actually go live and not start from the beginning of this coverage?

When I click the live stream it goes to the moto3 pre race coverage. Moto2 bikes are probably on the grid right now.

Anyone know how I can actually go live and not start from the beginning of this coverage?
Clear your browser cache, if using Chrome install Cache Killer add-on. I just tried, worked fine, start of Moto2. If not playing it with a web browser I'm not sure how to to skip to live :(

Any Gtam'ers in the GTA interested in meeting up at a bar and watching the race at 2 p.m. I hear that Rogers will air it on BEIN sports?

Back
Top Bottom