MotoGP 2017 | Page 36 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Sorry guys, I have been busy with race support for Pikes Peak and work ever since the last GP. I only had time to watch both this evening, I still haven't seen moto3, and apparently moto 2 was finally worth watching. Need to reset and set up my ftp server again sometime soon, ideally this week.

You were saying lol

Ha, well, PET would have taken the lead had Rins not got in the way, but still it was a well deserved win for the old man. But I still stand by my claim, to be honest.

Zarco just had the worst luck at Assen, it seems; I had him for at least a podium when I saw qualy highlights. MotoGP should be like this every race, it was like watching a moto3 race with GP talent. MAV was pushing way too hard trying to recover from a poor qualy, but this will just motivate him more, as he doesn't seem like the type to just collect points to a WDC.

Ha, well, PET would have taken the lead had Rins not got in the way, but still it was a well deserved win for the old man. But I still stand by my claim, to be honest.

Woulda coulda shoulda. Rossi was stronger on the brakes all race, particularly into timmer, so it's anyones guess as to how it actually would have ended, but it's certainly not a forgone conclusion that Petrux wouldve won if not for Rins.... That said, I'll agree we were robbed of an exciting last few corners.

You can stand by the statement, but he's been second in the championship 3 years running, and looking every bit as good this year, so... Ride on fossil, ride on.

ps, can we infer your prefered rider from your username? :p

I like the kid, but he's been acting a little Lorenzo-esque now that things are getting tough; he needs to nip that attitude in the but to keep a fan in me.

Gotta say I think Petrucci would have had Rossi had he not got caught up in the lapped bikes. But Rossi got by them without incident so I dunno.

He certainly was able to. I'd dance around naked in the street if that happened, last corner lunges can come out either way. What concerns me is what he said about the lack of blue flags warning Rins and again spoke about it in a meaningful way in the conference without mentioning the flags and it appeared he was right from the few different shots we saw the incident from. If I'm not mistaken, Rossi passed Rins on a corner, which would've been tons easier what with him wearing wet boots and all. If all this is true, race direction's got bigger things to worry about than ambiguous last lap corner cutting

Woulda coulda shoulda. Rossi was stronger on the brakes all race, particularly into timmer, so it's anyones guess as to how it actually would have ended, but it's certainly not a forgone conclusion that Petrux wouldve won if not for Rins.... That said, I'll agree we were robbed of an exciting last few corners.

You can stand by the statement, but he's been second in the championship 3 years running, and looking every bit as good this year, so... Ride on fossil, ride on.

I like the kid, but he's been acting a little Lorenzo-esque now that things are getting tough; he needs to nip that attitude in the but to keep a fan in me.

Agreed.

I don't know about him having a Lorenzo attitude, if you are a champion and have that mentality, you are supposed to be ****** when you don't perform well, haven't seen him getting sarcastic, or yelling at his mechanics, or blaming other riders, he is simply not happy and he shouldn't when he lost the championship lead.

ME said:
I care about the racing, despite being a 93 fan; and to be honest I honestly look forward to moto3 more and more as time goes by because of the amount of talent on homolgated machinery, Mingno's win was superb and they all put on an amazing race. Imagine something like that within the GP class.

VIN is a super talented rider, with lots if potential to match or beat 46's record, he just needs to settle into his role as Yamaha's #1 rider, I just hope that fire in him doesn't die along the way as he wins titles. His stares earlier this year at PR conferences were intense, I know that face all to well, and wish he keeps it going throughout his career.

With that said, HRC needs to get their engine development in order already.

I don't know about him having a Lorenzo attitude, if you are a champion and have that mentality, you are supposed to be ****** when you don't perform well, haven't seen him getting sarcastic, or yelling at his mechanics, or blaming other riders, he is simply not happy and he shouldn't when he lost the championship lead.

I said Lorenzo, not Fenati lol

I said Lorenzo, not Fenati lol

Fenati is an ******* out of control, Lorenzo is an ******* in control (unless things are not going his way)

MotoGP 2017 - Round 09 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Sachsenring 720p and TORRENT is up in the first post.

Wasn't able to capture the 1080p version for some reason.

FP1 and FP2 won't be live streamed. FP3 and Quali and Race will be live streamed.

Enjoy.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 09 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Sachsenring 720p and TORRENT is up in the first post.

Wasn't able to capture the 1080p version for some reason.

FP1 and FP2 won't be live streamed. FP3 and Quali and Race will be live streamed.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the headsup mate!

looks like weather is playing havoc on the Q1 and Q2 MotoGP qualifying tomorrow, which will mix up the grid for sunday. throw in a little bad weather and it's going to be quite something.

That notwithstanding, I like the idea of Q1 and Q2, but I don't like how riders are slotted into Q1 and Q2.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 09 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Sachsenring is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 09 - MotoGP 2017 - Round 09 - Post-Qualifying Press Conference - Sachsenring will be LIVE STREAMING shortly in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

Try and watch it live if you can because it'll be a few hours before I can get the video up.

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 09 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Sachsenring is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

720p is looking pretty skippy, 1080p looking flawless. I'll reset the 720p stream after warmup.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom