MotoGP 2017 | Page 44 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

MotoGP 2017 - Round 13 - RACES - Misano are now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Moto3, Moto2 then MotoGP of course :)

Enjoy!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 13 - Post-Race Press Conference - Misano is now LIVE STREAMING in 720p on MontrealSSD, NY and Amsterdam.

Enjoy!

Pretty good last lap.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Racing for the win instead of preserving points is the mark of a true champion. He gave the crowd a good show and I was disappointed at the Italian fans for booing him on the podium. Low class.

Most of the crowd on Italy on Motogp race are Rossi's fans, and they are still remembering and recriminate on Malesia 2015 and Valencia 2015. Some of them was also disappointed for Dovizioso win on Mugello this year!!

I don't say all rossi fans aren't good sportsmanship... but someone... the same for all others fan

Van der Mark is being announced as the replacement rider at Aragon.

Yep, first time on Motogp for Van der Mark, it will be not easy.

Last edited:
And it's not just an Italian trait, the same thing happens pretty much everywhere, on and off the track, from people who are just following a trend without caring about the sport. Ok, it might be a bit more apparent there what with all the flares and all, the guy's Italian after all, but the biggest reason we get reminded of it is because the journacreeps make sure they point it out every single time. Italians are no more to blame than the rest of the world is

And it's not just an Italian trait, the same thing happens pretty much everywhere, on and off the track, from people who are just following a trend without caring about the sport. Ok, it might be a bit more apparent there what with all the flares and all, the guy's Italian after all, but the biggest reason we get reminded of it is because the journacreeps make sure they point it out every single time. Italians are no more to blame than the rest of the world is

Go back and watch the podium ceremonies from Texas, the U.K. and most other places this season. Definitely not the same.

Not to open old wounds, but Rossi could have easily prevented the MM hostility by making a public statement to stop it, but never did. I suppose he can still come out and say something, but the damage has been done.

I've been to 6 races over the course of 15 years in 5 countries. The only place I didn't see (much of) these signs of fanatism was Donnington. Some places might be better, some places might be worse, all I'm saying is we shouldn't damn an entire people over this, or we're just becoming a part of the problem. And I tend to agree with Chaos, for the record I can't stand Rossi ever since the last 3 races of 2015. But what he should've done isn't really for us to judge. It's the crowd's responsibility to not blindly follow like sheep

Back
Top Bottom