MotoGP 2017 | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

Had some big issues today. As soon as I went to stream Moto3 FP1 my computer would just shut down (not power off, shut down as if you pressed the power button). I tried it a ton of times, did it every time. I took my computer apart, blew out all the fans (yuk), still same issue. Tried spare graphics card, same issue, new power supply, same issue.

Turns out it was a licensing issue with the updated capture software. After the update you can only have one copy of it recording at a time (I usually record two streams at the same time in case one fails). I contacted the company to see if that can be fixed, we'll see. So MotoGP FP2 and FP3 etc should be streamed fine tomorrow morning but not sure about the reliability because I can only record one stream :(

This also means it's now SUPER slow for me to download video clips and events I missed recording (i.e. FP1 and Moto2/3 FP2), so slowly working on them now and will post when they are up.

What a mess.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 01 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Qatar 1080p50 is uploading now.

If there's one part you HAVE to watch, it's the last 5 minutes of the MotoGP FP1!!!! ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!!!

MotoGP 2017 - Round 01 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Qatar 1080p50 is uploading now.

If there's one part you HAVE to watch, it's the last 5 minutes of the MotoGP FP1!!!! ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!!!
Wow. Hopefully this translates to race day and we see some good stuff on track.

Had some big issues today. As soon as I went to stream Moto3 FP1 my computer would just shut down (not power off, shut down as if you pressed the power button). I tried it a ton of times, did it every time. I took my computer apart, blew out all the fans (yuk), still same issue. Tried spare graphics card, same issue, new power supply, same issue.

Turns out it was a licensing issue with the updated capture software. After the update you can only have one copy of it recording at a time (I usually record two streams at the same time in case one fails). I contacted the company to see if that can be fixed, we'll see. So MotoGP FP2 and FP3 etc should be streamed fine tomorrow morning but not sure about the reliability because I can only record one stream :(

This also means it's now SUPER slow for me to download video clips and events I missed recording (i.e. FP1 and Moto2/3 FP2), so slowly working on them now and will post when they are up.

What a mess.
That sucks man! Thanks for all your hard work

MotoGP Free Practice Two (FP2) IS NOW LIVE STREAMING and then Moto3/2GP Free Practice Three (FP3) will live stream :)

Enjoy!

Which server John... I can't get them to either load or get past the coloured bars

Which server John... I can't get them to either load or get past the coloured bars
MontrealSSD or Amsterdam.

If you see these colour bars, try clicking the X in the top right of the color bars:

41d2bc0eb17fe80a67ca4657f7e8e7ef.png

Let me know if it still isn't working.

Tried all servers.... Montrealssd I tried clicking the "X" and nothing happened.... Amsterdam doesn't have that "X" that I can see but tried to blindly click in that area and nothing happened...

Also tried streaming GP FP1 from MontrealSSD and it took 10 mins to buffer and only played about 4 mins of it them froze up...

EDIT: Did a speed test 3times with results of
9-11ms ping 26-28mbps DL and 1mbps UL

I am using a MacBook pro with safari

Last edited:
Tried all servers.... Montrealssd I tried clicking the "X" and nothing happened.... Amsterdam doesn't have that "X" that I can see but tried to blindly click in that area and nothing happened...

Also tried streaming GP FP1 from MontrealSSD and it took 10 mins to buffer and only played about 4 mins of it them froze up...

EDIT: Did a speed test 3times with results of
9-11ms ping 26-28mbps DL and 1mbps UL
FP1 was very broken, only a few minutes got streamed before my computer freaked out.

Your speedtests look good, MontrealSSD isn't under much load so shouldn't be an issue streaming it. After closing the colour bars click the seek button a hair ahead of where it is, wait 2 minutes for it to buffer then click it a hair ahead again and see if it starts playing.

I think it might be a safari compatibility issue.... after Mattrichling posted I dl chrome on my MacBook and the stream seems to work now.... after FP2 wrapped up of course ;) lol

When I pressed on the "X" in safari nothing happened... bars didnt go away

Last edited:
FP2

Ducati 1,2; Yamaha 3,4,5,6

But in both scenarios, the satellite teams are faster than the factories.

Qatar always gives quirky results.

Free Practice Two (FP2) and TORRENT is uploading now! Enjoy :)

I think it might be a safari compatibility issue.... after Mattrichling posted I dl chrome on my MacBook and the stream seems to work now.... after FP2 wrapped up of course ;) lol

When I pressed on the "X" in safari nothing happened... bars didnt go away
I don't know where the coloured bars come from, I've seen them once before and it caused a lot of issues for viewers :( Maybe when there's too many viewers using the video player plugin I'm using it freaks out. Glad Chrome works for ya.

Worked well this morning for fp1. Android and Firefox.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 01 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Qatar 1080p50 and TORRENT is up in the SECOND post.

Moto2 is complete, MotoGP is uploading now, followed by Moto3.

Back
Top Bottom