Schuberth helmets | GTAMotorcycle.com

Schuberth helmets

Morrissey

Anyone know of a GTA (preferably east) shop that carries Shuberth helmets? I am about due for a new helmet and I want the QUIETEST helmet I can find and after a lot of searching, the S2 (full face) or C3 (modular but apparently even quieter than the S2) are on my short list. If I'm going to spend that much on a helmet I want to be able to try one on though. I don't want to order one and have it be uncomfortable and be stuck with the helmet.

Anyone know where I can try one on?

If you're going to try a C3, keep in mind that it may feel fine for the first 5 or 10 minutes. After that (if it doesn't really fit) "The Mark Of Schuberth" will make itself known. Keep it on for 15 minutes and watch the forehead. Don't leave the premises until you're sure.

They are definitely quiet, almost no need for earplugs below 60kph (when closed).

Love my S2. Can find them on sale online, got mine for 300ish from Canadasmotorcycle. last helmet was a CorsairV and like this one way better. 2 features I've never had before that I will never be without again after this helmet are pinlock visor and Integrated, drop-down sun visor.

If you're going to try a C3, keep in mind that it may feel fine for the first 5 or 10 minutes. After that (if it doesn't really fit) "The Mark Of Schuberth" will make itself known. Keep it on for 15 minutes and watch the forehead. Don't leave the premises until you're sure.

Tell me about it. I could barely fit an XL C3 Pro over my head and it instantly hurt like hell. Never experienced something like that with any other brand.

If the shape is wrong for your skull, you'll never be happy with it. The C3 and C3 Pro are completely different for me, only the Pro works on my head, hated the C3.

Keep in mind that NA and Euro Schuberth helmets are totally different (and not only in terms of fit!). I'm on my second Schuberth helmet (C3 and C3 Pro) and I ordered them from Germany. They fit my head perfectly. I tried C3 at several shops in Canada and US and was shocked how different thay fit. I could not have them on for anything longer than 30 sec! NA version was terribly uncomfortable and noticeably heavier (must be something to do with DOT certification).
Also, it's much cheaper (at least it was 2 years ago) to get Schuberth from Germany. I remember I ended up paying less than $500 Canadian including shipping. But I should admit I got lucky and was not charged HST/brokerage and other sh*t.
The main reason I mentioned it is because several BMW dealerships in GTA used to sell Euro (not DOT approved) Schuberths. Don't know what the situation is now, but you should be aware of which Schuberth you're trying on (Euro or NA)and if it doesn't fit properly, try to find a different version.
And, btw, C3 (and especially C3 Pro) is the best helmet I've ever had. Well worth the money!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom