Avoid "Extreme Motorcycle Repair" | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Avoid "Extreme Motorcycle Repair"

I know of a totally different case (Different shop, different product) where the delivered parts would never have been installed but rather put into inventory.

He then makes up an excuse that "it is not an easy job to do" to justify his rate!

I hate ******** that do this. Hourly rate + aggravation fee. When the job is easy do they have an hourly rate less the easy peasy discount.

I don't think that one bad review should condemn a business. My husband and I have been using Sam for over 17 years to fix our vehicles and my husband has been taking his bike to him for the past 5 years. We have never had an issue with this business. Sam has always been honest and reliable. We have referred many people to him over the years and nobody has had a complaint yet. If he runs such a bad business please explain how he has been at the same location for over 20 years and you are the ONLY bad review.

You stated "I went there and he was sitting right there holding a beer" This statement is an absolute lie. I have gotten to know Sam and his wife over the past 17 years and he does not drink or smoke. I mentioned this review to him yesterday when I picked up my car and he had quite the different story than you. If anyone is interested in the truth please feel free to message me. I do not think it is fair that ONE person who has his own issues in life can try to ruin someones business.

I don't think that one bad review should condemn a business. My husband and I have been using Sam for over 17 years to fix our vehicles and my husband has been taking his bike to him for the past 5 years. We have never had an issue with this business. Sam has always been honest and reliable. We have referred many people to him over the years and nobody has had a complaint yet. If he runs such a bad business please explain how he has been at the same location for over 20 years and you are the ONLY bad review.

You stated "I went there and he was sitting right there holding a beer" This statement is an absolute lie. I have gotten to know Sam and his wife over the past 17 years and he does not drink or smoke. I mentioned this review to him yesterday when I picked up my car and he had quite the different story than you. If anyone is interested in the truth please feel free to message me. I do not think it is fair that ONE person who has his own issues in life can try to ruin someones business.

And then the plot thickens!

1 post, i am going to guess this is the business owner himself.

Have been in the same location for the past 20 years as a front for several other businesses hehehe

Back
Top Bottom