2017 Track Days? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 Track Days?

83 days to first track day of 2017.................just sain

I don't think I should do a track day till I have gone through Racer5 Intro Course at least. And the first one they offer is May 12-14...oh well!

Have fun though!!

hmm, you could be right.......way to burst my bubble lol

I don't think I should do a track day till I have gone through Racer5 Intro Course at least. And the first one they offer is May 12-14...oh well!

Have fun though!!

If you're planning on doing either Racer5 or FAST, yeah it'd be good to just wait and get coached through the cherry breaking process. If you do the May session (I did a few years ago), mentally prepare yourself that you might have to ride in the rain.

Got my three Grand Bend Two-Wheel-Tuesday passes in the mail yesterday... Super Fantastic!

Yeah, I am planning to do it in May. It's okay to do it in the rain...probably the only time I'll be out in rain with experts telling me how to tackle it...should be a good learning process...registered today...can't wait!

If you're planning on doing either Racer5 or FAST, yeah it'd be good to just wait and get coached through the cherry breaking process. If you do the May session (I did a few years ago), mentally prepare yourself that you might have to ride in the rain.

Back
Top Bottom