2017 Track Days? | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 Track Days?

Aqueeb

Hey Everyone,

New to the forums and new to bike riding. I had never ridden a bike before this September, now I'm addicted!

I've never done track days before, and I read the sticky post regarding track days here. Sounds like a lot of fun and I'm wondering how most people get notified for these kinds of events?

I'd also like to know how everyone's first time experience has been at the track, would be great to know how everyone's first day went.

Thx,
Aqueeb.

Think he was asking how we know what tracks are holding motorcycle lapping days on what days.
Most schedules won't come available until March, 2017 would be my guess.
http://www.motorcycletrackdays.ca is usually a good place to start looking.

FAST course is very good. I did all 3 phases this year, then bought a track bike, then did some track days. Hahaha

I hear great things about racer 5 as well.

Can't really go wrong with either. Street riding confidence will increase big time.

Thanks for all the info guys. Some good information here.

Racer5 or FAST? :D Just j/k, I'm not about to start an in-depth conversation on this here (read flame war).

I'll probably go with whichever is easier logistics wise.

Glad to be part of this left hand, two fingers down, fraternity!

Thanks for all the info guys. Some good information here.

Racer5 or FAST? :D Just j/k, I'm not about to start an in-depth conversation on this here (read flame war).

I'll probably go with whichever is easier logistics wise.

Glad to be part of this left hand, two fingers down, fraternity!

They're both great. I did Racer5 because it was closer and was thrilled with the experience and skills gained. On the 3rd day, it was raining with a full wet track. I was taking corners faster than I had ever done on the street in optimal dry conditions.

The benifit of FAST is that you can use your own bike. Obviously that will help comfort/familiarity during the course as well as afterwards.

SOAR weekends have friday track day / practice, and those dates are posted.

Racer 5 would be a great start.
i just showed up with my car, food, drinks and gear, and everything else was setup for me. Good way to get your feet wet

Please check out website and Facebook for some really good package savings.
On sale now until Dec 23.

We've also added a post within the Track day forum here too :)
Happy Holidays

SOAR weekends have friday track day / practice, and those dates are posted.

This is not a suitable environment for new riders. There is no "Green" group.

Racer 5 would be a great start.
i just showed up with my car, food, drinks and gear, and everything else was setup for me. Good way to get your feet wet

I remember that day. You were crazy excited and had such a good time!

https://pro6cycle.com/12-trackdays?orderby=date_exp&orderway=asc

Check this site early next year, they will post their track day schedule and they have days on the best tracks in the area.

They have a intro to track that will teach you the layout and lines to take.

However since you are a new track rider as others said, Take a Fast or Racer5 course first.

Good luck

Hey Everyone,

New to the forums and new to bike riding. I had never ridden a bike before this September, now I'm addicted!

I've never done track days before, and I read the sticky post regarding track days here. Sounds like a lot of fun and I'm wondering how most people get notified for these kinds of events?

I'd also like to know how everyone's first time experience has been at the track, would be great to know how everyone's first day went.

Thx,
Aqueeb.

I knew it was too good to be true, thank God I didn't ask for those days off. Hopefully they'll have the dates at the bike show on Jan 6-8/2017.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

I knew it was too good to be true, thank God I didn't ask for those days off. Hopefully they'll have the dates at the bike show on Jan 6-8/2017.

Pro6 always does, and they offer package deals on track days at the show.

it's populated with 2016 dates

I don't believe that Pro 6 or Riders Choice have issued their 2017 dates
Just spoke to someone in the know from pro 6 tonight and schedules are definitely not finalized.

Last edited:
Pfft. Don't listen to Ryan ��
I have it finalized, just working on package pricing. Will have it published before Christmas with booking starting at the Jan show.

Lol. You knew who I was talking to eh. I figured that you would post the schedule on your site first and your staff would know before it got posted on
another site. See you at the show.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom