Ice House Closing! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ice House Closing!

Oh no! I love meeting there on Sundays, it's like a summer tradition. That is THE spot to go if you wanna see neat motorcycles and enjoy some good breakfast before a ride. Somebody better do something similar with that spot or I will be kinda depressed. Will be there this Sunday for sure.

Not enough shade.

^ That why you have nearly 12000 posts on here? Your pasty *** can't handle some sunshine?

Just kidding...it was nicer there on the patio before they chopped those trees down.

Never been here. Google Maps gives me a location at Bathurst and King. Right place? Looking for somewhere to ride to tomorrow.

Never been here. Google Maps gives me a location at Bathurst and King. Right place? Looking for somewhere to ride to tomorrow.
Never been, but I think that it is Campbellville.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Never been, but I think that it is Campbellville.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk
Ah. I've gone past it then. Parents live near there.

it will come back as something, dont fret.

I grew up in Campbellville, it was originally where the ice was stored in the village pre refridgerators , a garage, general repair, Ford car dealership, gas pump, known as the booth, sold chips and pop, a general store, video rental place and now resteraunt , coffee craphouse.
In the meantime go up the street to Crawford crs and have coffee at the Trail Eatery. Better hours and better food.

Tomorrow is their last day, and it might actually be a ride-able day.

There's no way in hell I'm taking the bike out tomorrow. Might come for breakfast with the car anyways. GTAM car meet at the Ice House tomorrow? The lot might fill up fast. :D

Back
Top Bottom